Man hires hitman to kill wife

DrDawkinstein

The "hitman" was going to kill her with a claw hammer? Was the husband searching the "discount killers" classifieds in Soldier of Fortune magazine?

This "hitman" was a janitor at the husbands work. He wasn't a true hitman, just someone willing to kill someone else in exchange for money. That is what earns the title of "hitman."

If you have been hired to kill someone and you are the type of person who feels the need to bring your day planner with you to the job in order to remind yourself to call to collect the cash, then there is a very good chance that you have made a costly mistake in choosing murder as your vocation.

This "hitman" was a janitor at the husbands work. He wasn't a true hitman, just someone willing to kill someone else in exchange for money. That is what earns the title of "hitman."

Guess my years of movie and TV-viewing have skewed my perception of a hit man. Even if he takes money for killing the guy's wife I don't consider Sweepy the Janitor a hit man.

This is a just a guy with a crappy job who wanted to moonlight and pick up some extra cash, apparently with no regard for human life.

The guy cleaned other guys money shots for a living and when he got his shot at the money, he brought a hammer. When she had that bingo wing around his neck he was probably relieved on some level. Rest in peace, playa'.

Someone explains that above. It's like the Vlasic Stork it has to do with jerkin gherkins.

Anyone else reminded of the scene in Clerks where Randall wonders how much the average "jizz-mopper" makes per hour? I'd post the quotes, but I think I've said enough.

Badol's assessment made me laugh. Well done, sir. Bravo! :lol:

If you have been hired to kill someone and you are the type of person who feels the need to bring your day planner with you to the job in order to remind yourself to call to collect the cash, then there is a very good chance that you have made a costly mistake in choosing murder as your vocation.

Darwin awards candidate, me thinks.