Who is this freaking tool on Bills postgame

Big Turk

OMG..this guy is freaking pathetic...

stumbling over his words...doesn't know who is in the highlights...unsure of whats coming up next...

I never thought I would say this, but I would prefer to listen to Corey Griswald on WGR than this idiot...

Wow...first we have pure static for the press conference and can't hear Jauron at all, then we have "Jauron the smurf" talking...

whoever is in charge of this postgame show should be getting fired by the director TONITE...don't wait for tomorrow...get off your lazy butt and go into the station and fire him tonite...

OMG..this guy is freaking pathetic...

stumbling over his words...doesn't know who is in the highlights...unsure of whats coming up next...

I never thought I would say this, but I would prefer to listen to Corey Griswald on WGR than this idiot...

After all the interminable uncomfortable pauses and stumbling I was waiting for him to just say "Boom goes the Dynamite!"

No, Mr. Stepner is not having a good night, is he? To be fair, the graphics were screwed up, and his hemming and hawing during the highlights made me think the prompter was down and he was trying to call them off the monitor.

How far the mighty WKBW has fallen. Nice job, Granite Broadcasting!

clark griswald?

No, Corey...or as I always say...the only guy on WGR that immediately causes me to change the station back to FM regardless of what he is talking about...he is as annoying as 100 mosquitos flying around your face...I just can't stand him for mor than about 15 seconds...

Haven't been listening, but from reading the comments it sounds like Jim Brinson has resurfaced?

Jimmy B would be a MASSIVE upgrade over this. Alas, he's now the lead news anchor and executive producer at a station in Yuma, Az., so he's unavailable.

And Holy Crap - what a classic sign-off - dramatically folds his papers in half and starts writing a note to himself. Must have been stopping off a Wegman's after the show - "Remember hand lotion and pre-moistened toilet paper"

ok lets just cut it off durring the coaches postgame speech...nice channel....for thos of u in Buffalo..is channel 7 a real channel or just a local crap channel?

Used to be great with Irv and Tom....now it is basically a joke after they decided to continuously cut costs to the point they hire the bottom of the barrel...

And Holy Crap - what a classic sign-off - dramatically folds his papers in half and starts writing a note to himself. Must have been stopping off a Wegman's after the show - "Remember hand lotion and pre-moistened toilet paper"

lol..he probably wrote...buy lube for when getting !@#$ed on air by crew...

Hehehehe...

more likely it was "remember the kleenex and to start working on my resume..."

Haven't been listening, but from reading the comments it sounds like Jim Brinson has resurfaced?

He has been on WGR a few times recently...sounds pretty cool...much better than that joker Griswald...

Jimmy B would be a MASSIVE upgrade over this. Alas, he's now the lead news anchor and executive producer at a station in Yuma, Az., so he's unavailable.

He sucks so bad.

I think it was '05 where a caller asked the last time the Bills won their home opener. He stutters and mumbles for 10 minutes and finally yells out: "Well it wasn't Jacksonville last year, haha"! Awesome work Jim!

BOOM goes the DYNAMITE!

:w00t:

Funny thing is? That kid actually got a job: http://deadspin.com/5039901/brian-collins-...lly-gets-a-boom

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=880...av=menu509_11_1

The bio had some nasty errors when it first went online. Guess that's why he picked broadcasting over print ...

Funny thing is? That kid actually got a job: http://deadspin.com/5039901/brian-collins-...lly-gets-a-boom

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=880...av=menu509_11_1

The bio had some nasty errors when it first went online. Guess that's why he picked broadcasting over print ...

I felt sorry for him... that was although filled with hilarity, a rather uncomfortable outing.

I felt sorry for him... that was although filled with hilarity, a rather uncomfortable outing.

True enough. I know I couldn't do that job -- hell, I normally run the other way whenever someone starts talking about airtime. (I will bash the crap out of the Three Stooges act in the NFLNet booth tonight, though. They're getting paid too much to sound that bad.)

And why you guys gotta be like that about Brinson? C'mon now -- he's a decent guy. Plus, the way I hear it, the ratings actually went up when he was out there before, so they asked him to come back ...

Used to be great with Irv and Tom....now it is basically a joke after they decided to continuously cut costs to the point they hire the bottom of the barrel...

Irv and Tom? Damn, you must be young. Channel 7 had the one of the longest tenured staffs in TV history: Irv, Tom and RICK AZAR ON SPORTS!

True enough. I know I couldn't do that job -- hell, I normally run the other way whenever someone starts talking about airtime. (I will bash the crap out of the Three Stooges act in the NFLNet booth tonight, though. They're getting paid too much to sound that bad.)

And why you guys gotta be like that about Brinson? C'mon now -- he's a decent guy. Plus, the way I hear it, the ratings actually went up when he was out there before, so they asked him to come back ...

The other reporters on that set showed a lot of class by.....being classy. I would have cracked up after he finished.

When I used to work downtown about 20 years ago, there was a bar across the street I routinely went to on Fridays. Rick Azar occasionally frequented the bar to throw darts. We had some interesting sports conversations while he was waiting his turn.

http://7newsunfair.com/demands.htm

WKBW has gone in the toilet because the station is owned by a conglomerate that is trying to break the union.

Doing a little research, the guy who was doing the postgame show is Shawn Stepner. According to his bio on the site, this is his second gig. The first was as the sports director for a station in Hagerstown, MD, population about 36K. (i.e barely big enough to even have a TV station)