Hard to believe, but ...

The waiver wire will be utilized, but we're scraping by at tackle and the season hasn't started. Demetrius Bell is completely unproven, and Chambers is not starting grade for an entire season.

Have to wonder if Peters has a voodoo doll at home. J/K.

Not really. Regardless of Walker's health, Chambers is still the other starting tackle.... so...

Again...Jauron just said its a bruise. Chambers may start vs the Lions (just to rest him) but Walker will be ready for Seattle.

PTR

Again...Jauron just said its a bruise. Chambers may start vs the Lions (just to rest him) but Walker will be ready for Seattle.

PTR

Chambers goes from being the seldom used swing tackle to being a starting RT. Walker has exactly 13 days to get healthy and protect a 2nd year QB's blindside. How do you know Walker will be healthy? I'll grand you he's probably not as bad as a break, but will he be 100% against Seattle and.....Patrick Kerney? We'll see.

Hey, I'm not trying to be negative, but the tackle position isn't reassuring if you're a fan of this football team. Only the most nieve fan is not sweating here. Throw in a rookie 7th rounder and a street FA in Estes, and this team needs serious help-fast. The run game didn't look good tonight, save for a scramble from Losman and one run by Jackson.

eball...TSW's resident speech censor nazi since 2008. All negative Bills opinions will not be tolerated, only his all-knowing analysis.

Get over yourself.

So Langston does have a broken arm? Sorry, I missed that news update.

Chambers goes from being the seldom used swing tackle to being a starting RT. Walker has exactly 13 days to get healthy and protect a 2nd year QB's blindside. How do you know Walker will be healthy? I'll grand you he's probably not as bad as a break, but will he be 100% against Seattle and.....Patrick Kerney? We'll see.

Hey, I'm not trying to be negative, but the tackle position isn't reassuring if you're a fan of this football team. Only the most nieve fan is not sweating here. Throw in a rookie 7th rounder and a street FA in Estes, and this team needs serious help-fast. The run game didn't look good tonight, save for a scramble from Losman and one run by Jackson.

Look, I'm an optomist but it's very hard to argue with this post. We need Peters and although I agree with the Bills standpoint, I hope some miracle deal can come through (wishful thinking). It just sucks because I think if Peters and Walker are our starting LT and RT respectively, I am pumped about this team. Without one or the other (obviously Peters being more important), I think we go from wildcard "probable" to wildcard "possible". Without both, I think we go back to a team that will have a lot of heart and will be in contention late in the season, but will end up about 8-8 and will struggle on offense, missing the playoffs again

So Langston does have a broken arm? Sorry, I missed that news update.

In all seriousness, this thread was not just about the most likely now incorrect report that Walker suffered a long term injury. It's about the reality of where the Bills are at the OT position. You mischaracterized the entire thread as being a doomsday one which didn't fit in with your pro-Bills at any cost mentality.

Bills fans have grown accustomed to having the worst case scenario occur. First reports are generally inaccurate, and I'm thinking this is the case. I don't blame DJ for his first comment, because it was too soon. And I don't blame posters who see a guy walking off the field holding his arm.

I take issue with your comments directed at reasonable fans who aren't always uber-positive. Especially now that a converted RT playing out of position at LT was lost for the game tonight and a guy out of football in 2006 is now starting at RT. You can't possibly believe this is a manageable situation.

My bad. But so far Chambers and Walker look fine.

PTR

Having our LT/RT simply look fine simply does not cut if we hope for lightening to strike and for us to make the playoffs this year.

To the extent the cap allows (which looks fairly huge for the Bills even after resigning Evans) and of course contingent upon Peters getting medical clearance to show him big money the Bills should simply show him the money.

The idea of this somehow setting a precedent beyond a demonstration that the Bills SHOULD give a big contract to any UDFA who merits making the Pro Bowl at an incredibly young age on the OL is ludicrous.

In all seriousness, this thread was not just about the most likely now incorrect report that Walker suffered a long term injury. It's about the reality of where the Bills are at the OT position. You mischaracterized the entire thread as being a doomsday one which didn't fit in with your pro-Bills at any cost mentality.

Bills fans have grown accustomed to having the worst case scenario occur. First reports are generally inaccurate, and I'm thinking this is the case. I don't blame DJ for his first comment, because it was too soon. And I don't blame posters who see a guy walking off the field holding his arm.

I take issue with your comments directed at reasonable fans who aren't always uber-positive. Especially now that a converted RT playing out of position at LT was lost for the game tonight and a guy out of football in 2006 is now starting at RT. You can't possibly believe this is a manageable situation.

What I can't possibly do, BillsVet, is go freaking apeshit over a multimillionaire's childish antics (directed by a puppeteer agent) intended to make him even more of a multimillionaire. I'm actually GLAD Walker got hurt, because now Peters can see that a teammate who shouldn't be playing HIS position suffered an injury. Should make him feel real good, right?

This has nothing to do with "uber-positive" Bills' posts, although I long ago realized that the ONLY thing I share with most Bills' fans is a desire that they win. On most other fronts, we're oil and water. If I have to go through life looking for the positive and being occasionally disappointed, that's fine with me. You keep your silly little pessimistic existence.

What I can't possibly do, BillsVet, is go freaking apeshit over a multimillionaire's childish antics (directed by a puppeteer agent) intended to make him even more of a multimillionaire. I'm actually GLAD Walker got hurt, because now Peters can see that a teammate who shouldn't be playing HIS position suffered an injury. Should make him feel real good, right?

This has nothing to do with "uber-positive" Bills' posts, although I long ago realized that the ONLY thing I share with most Bills' fans is a desire that they win. On most other fronts, we're oil and water. If I have to go through life looking for the positive and being occasionally disappointed, that's fine with me. You keep your silly little pessimistic existence.

I don't have an issue with you being upset Peters ain't there. At the end of the day, we're Bills fans, and I saw a host of pass rushers who couldn't get by Peters these last two seasons.

I would never hold out for a job, because frankly I'm not as in demand as NFL LT's playing a boys game that pays them like CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. But only Peters is, and you'd do the same thing if it were you. Only you're not, so putting yourself in his shoes is impossible.

If you want a background on why I have a "silly pessimistic existence" then look up Buffalo Bills: 2001-2007 and you'll see why. While other teams in this league prosper, fall apart, and prosper again (or just win every year), this franchise has just plain underachieved or worse. It begins with a lackluster front office which amazingly resembles what was in place in 2001 when it all started. Trusting them is akin to putting your money with an investment firm which loses money. Still, the players on the field might just be able to turn it around this year. For that I'm cautiously optimistic.

So before you question those of us who need to see something on the field, do the research. We finally have decent overall team talent, and you're saying the front office is totally immune from criticism for trying to set an example with a franchise player. This from a pro team that's been 45-67 and without a playoff appearance in nearly 9 seasons, just inked a deal to play 8 games for nearly 80M in Toronto, receives revenue sharing, and remains a member of the most lucrative league in world sports.

If you want a background on why I have a "silly pessimistic existence" then look up Buffalo Bills: 2001-2007 and you'll see why. While other teams in this league prosper, fall apart, and prosper again (or just win every year), this franchise has just plain underachieved or worse. It begins with a lackluster front office which amazingly resembles what was in place in 2001 when it all started. Trusting them is akin to putting your money with an investment firm which loses money. Still, the players on the field might just be able to turn it around this year. For that I'm cautiously optimistic.

LOL. That might be the funniest thing you've ever posted. The "lackluster front office" put those players on the roster -- you do realize that, right?

Ha. Thanks for allowing me to retire for the evening with a chuckle.

LOL. That might be the funniest thing you've ever posted. The "lackluster front office" put those players on the roster -- you do realize that, right?

Ha. Thanks for allowing me to retire for the evening with a chuckle.

They haven't won a single regular season game yet Hondo. Nor made the playoffs.