Hard to believe, but ...

And, it would seem, you'll be most satisfied if they fail again, thus proving your pessimism to be correct. Enjoy!

I don't sense this at all from his posts e-man. He is not the one who posted this:

"I'm actually GLAD Walker got hurt, because now Peters can see that a teammate who shouldn't be playing HIS position suffered an injury. Should make him feel real good, right?"

I don't sense this at all from his posts e-man. He is not the one who posted this:

"I'm actually GLAD Walker got hurt, because now Peters can see that a teammate who shouldn't be playing HIS position suffered an injury. Should make him feel real good, right?"

Take it for what it's worth. Peters has let his teammates down by shirking his responsibilities. It wasn't a big deal to them while everybody was happy and healthy, but now that one of them has been hurt as a result of playing Jason's position, the story changes. I hope this wakes him up.

LOL. That might be the funniest thing you've ever posted. The "lackluster front office" put those players on the roster -- you do realize that, right?

Ha. Thanks for allowing me to retire for the evening with a chuckle.

lol, I was thinking the same thing. He bashes the lackluster FO, then applauds the talent they put on the field.

A couple of years ago the Bills made the desperate move of taking a UDFA TE and making him into a Pro Bowl LT. Keep that in mind when you ridicule players like Chambers. Most people on this board wouldn't know good line play if it sat in their lap and called them Mama.

PTR

A couple of years ago the Bills made the desperate move of taking a UDFA TE and making him into a Pro Bowl LT. Keep that in mind when you ridicule players like Chambers. Most people on this board wouldn't know good line play if it sat in their lap and called them Mama.

PTR

The important thing to keep in mind here is that Peters after going on to our practice squad was in such demand around the league that we put him on our active roster rather than lose him.

Once on our active roster he quickly proved to be unblockable in practice on ST and then not only blocked a punt but showed his soft hands and ball sense by recovering the block for a TD.

Then, despite the fact that he was a producer on ST and showed desirable chops at TE that we activated him, JMac publicly identified him as the best athlete on OL he had ever seen and then he went from there not only to force his way onto the field as an RT starter, but made the jump to LT (a trick we paid MW a bunch to do and he blew up) and then was voted to the Pro Bowl at this position.

No one with even half a football brain mistakes Chambers as being this good of a player. Hoping that Chambers will produce a similar unlikely result simply will not happen whether one remembers Peters or not.