Its only pre season

Nice to see the backup QB sucks bigtime.

The funny thing is, the guy looks no better than he did as a rookie, and he's been there 3 full seasons now. He must have some compromising pictures of Belichick to have stuck for so long. :w00t:

And I'd put more stock in this game than any other pre-season game. The 3rd pre-season game is the dress rehearsal for the season. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

I was hoping their starting D gave up 3 TDs but alas it was only one. The other two were a kickoff and punt return. FYI on WEEI they were debating who the Pats* would meet in the Super Bowl and whether they would be undefeated going into that game again.

PTR

Yeah, only preseason ... but any Pats* loss is a good thing, right? :)

P.S.: Youse guys forget something? *********** :(

Gotta find LA's Dinner contest to see if they're in it. Forgetting to use the * was one way to be removed from the contest.

I watched the whole game last night, and they looked very flat. DeSean Jackson (who looks like Roscoe on the field) ran 1 punt back for a TD and almost another if not for a penalty. They also had a kickoff returned for a TD against them. The Eagles receivers (who's ace last night was again DeSean Jackson) basically had their way with the first team defense.

Obviously its just preseason, and Brady wasn't in there, but it was good to see their starting defense/special teams get beat down in front of the hometown crowd.

Some interesting stats--

Halftime score--24-3

halftime yardage-- Eagles 242, Pats* 56

Eagles also had a TD after a long drive nullified and the ball turned over to NE on an iffy call that the Eagles receiver was bobbling the ball going in. Should have been 31-3 at half. Pats* defenders (all starter except Warren and Thomas, as best I could tell) were getting pushed all over the place and their secondary just rotted. As for the Pats* fans' claims that they're plain vanilla for the pre-season, their first play was a reverse to Moss (that got snuffed in the backfield), so tell me another one.

Best for last--remember that famous move of Pats* tackles on pass plays, you know, when they basically tackle the DE on the way to Brady? The one that never seems to get called despite being obvious holding and that gets used about 10 times a game? Well, they actually called it on Britt this game--go figure.....

The funny thing is, the guy looks no better than he did as a rookie, and he's been there 3 full seasons now. He must have some compromising pictures of Belichick to have stuck for so long. :)

And I'd put more stock in this game than any other pre-season game. The 3rd pre-season game is the dress rehearsal for the season. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Compromising pictures of Belichick? :(

I was hoping their starting D gave up 3 TDs but alas it was only one. The other two were a kickoff and punt return. FYI on WEEI they were debating who the Pats* would meet in the Super Bowl and whether they would be undefeated going into that game again.

PTR

Where's the laughing til I puke smiley?! I hope they get beaten by KC in the first game so we won't have to listen to that perfect season crap again. Aye, Yi, Yi!! :D

If anyone needs one more reason to hate the pats*...Randy Cross does their preseason games.

Randy Cross is ok.

I hate to rain on your parade BUT a team that goes 18-1 the previous year cannot suck overnight.Lets not forget Tom Brady has not played, its only preseason and Belicheat is like the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI all rolled into one ( he never tips his hand and is the master of deception ). I truly BILLIEVE we can give the Cheatriots a run for first place but until we prove we can beat em at least once, the Cheatriots will be the team to beat in our division.

I hate to rain on your parade BUT a team that goes 18-1 the previous year cannot suck overnight.Lets not forget Tom Brady has not played, its only preseason and Belicheat is like the Pentagon, CIA, and FBI all rolled into one ( he never tips his hand and is the master of deception ). I truly BILLIEVE we can give the Cheatriots a run for first place but until we prove we can beat em at least once, the Cheatriots will be the team to beat in our division.

Remember the Raiders a few years back--went from 13-3 to 3-13 seemingly overnight? That's what I fervently hope happens here--it would be well-deserved.

Have you actually watched them play at all this pre-season? Most of the starters are playing (ex-Brady, Thomas, Light and Neal), but there really seems to be no spark. They just look flat, old and slow. Perhaps a full serving of reading their own press clippings in the off-season. If Belicheat is trying to feign suckiness to the rest of the league to catch us all by surprise (always a possibility with that piece of work) they're doing it very well....

PS It was hysterical hearing their own fans booing them roundly at halftime this last game, showing once again that they're the biggest bandwagon riders in the history of sports.....

Remember the Raiders a few years back--went from 13-3 to 3-13 seemingly overnight? That's what I fervently hope happens here--it would be well-deserved.

Have you actually watched them play at all this pre-season? Most of the starters are playing (ex-Brady, Thomas, Light and Neal), but there really seems to be no spark. They just look flat, old and slow. Perhaps a full serving of reading their own press clippings in the off-season. If Belicheat is trying to feign suckiness to the rest of the league to catch us all by surprise (always a possibility with that piece of work) they're doing it very well....

PS It was hysterical hearing their own fans booing them roundly at halftime this last game, showing once again that they're the biggest bandwagon riders in the history of sports.....

I loved it when i heard them booing, their fans are spoiled brats. Those 4 names you mentioned are key players. Light and Neal make up 2/5th's of their starting o- line and Light is one of the best in the league and Thomas is a stud. Brady is the key to the offense, if he goes down its over.

You guys are hilarious. When we suck, "its only the preaseason", but when the Pats suck its "a sign of things to come." Their QB, and probably best player in the game wasn't even playing, my God.

Fuggin retards, I swear.

I'll ask you, a-wipe--did you watch the game? If not, STFU, and I only use such harsh language to you due to your non-PC comments about "retards" (in my view, anyone who uses that term devalues no one but himself in the eyes of others--I'm willing to bet that you don't have the fortune of knowing anyone who's handicapped, otherwise you'd never use that term, even on a message board). Hey, smart guy, speaking of betting I'll make you a $1000 educational credential bet (mine against yours) with you straight up--want to take that bet? You called me a "retard" after all.

Back to the subject. I did watch those games--all 3 of them and the Pats* look bad. Admittedly, without Brady, Light or Neal, but (a) Neal will be out at least the first 6 weeks on the PUP (Hochstein, his backup, will also likely be out), (b) no one knows what the deal with Light is or when he'll be back and © Brady's attitude this year in terms of practice has been a bit iffy (frolicking with Gisele, etc.). Furthermore, does Brady play D? Their D has been what's really stunk, and that's been with most of their starters playing (as originally noted, last night it was missing only AD and Warren and they got manhandled). I'm not saying that it means they'll suck this year--I wouldn't put it past BB for this all to be an act, but one never knows, and that's why they play the games....

You guys are hilarious. When we suck, "its only the preaseason", but when the Pats suck its "a sign of things to come." Their QB, and probably best player in the game wasn't even playing, my God.

Fuggin retards, I swear.

The point is, even though it's just pre-season, the Pats* look pretty bad. All reasons and excuses considered, the Pats* look bad. I don't expect them to be bad once the season begins, but right now they look bad.

PTR