Its only pre season

You guys are hilarious. When we suck, "its only the preaseason", but when the Pats suck its "a sign of things to come." Their QB, and probably best player in the game wasn't even playing, my God.

Fuggin retards, I swear.

What part of the thread title, or these answers ...

Yeah, only preseason ... but any Pats* loss is a good thing, right? :(

P.S.: Youse guys forget something? *********** :D

I KNOW it's only preseason, but while looking at the sports page in the paper, I noticed the AFC East standings. 1st place : BUFFALO 1-1 followed by & tied with Jets & Fins, in 4th place Pats*0-2, that looked sweet, now if we can carry it over to the regular season. :)
I watched the whole game last night, and they looked very flat. DeSean Jackson (who looks like Roscoe on the field) ran 1 punt back for a TD and almost another if not for a penalty. They also had a kickoff returned for a TD against them. The Eagles receivers (who's ace last night was again DeSean Jackson) basically had their way with the first team defense.

Obviously its just preseason, and Brady wasn't in there, but it was good to see their starting defense/special teams get beat down in front of the hometown crowd.

... did you miss? One -- ONE -- person said, HOPEFULLY it's a sign of things to come. The rest of us just happen to think it's fun whenever the *s lose.

Down off the high horse, if you would. Thanks.

What part of the thread title, or these answers ...

... did you miss? One -- ONE -- person said, HOPEFULLY it's a sign of things to come. The rest of us just happen to think it's fun whenever the *s lose.

Down off the high horse, if you would so the horse can kick you in the ganubies. Thanks.

Minor edit, ma'am. :)

I was going to reply back to each individual retard one by one, but honestly, if I did that, I'd be here all day.

So, here it is. The point is, all of you are spinning this thread and the Pats games in the worst way. The fact that there is even a thread about this says a lot. Our preaseason could also look like:

-Our starting QB is showing signs of being injury prone, AGAIN.

-Our #1 offseason priority for the offense, James Hardy, also has nagging injury problems and has only one good catch this whole preaseason. He looks lost and nonexistent.

-Our best offensive lineman isn't even in camp, or been to a practice yet, and we have overweight cafeteria monitors as back-up lineman, to which now one of them starts (Chambers). That doesn't bode well for our injury prone QB.

-We still have no receiving threat at TE.

-We still have no legitimate, established threat opposite Lee Evans.

-Our back-up running backs can't stop fumbling the football.

-Our pass rush from the DE position potentially looks worse than last year, if that's even possible.

-Crowell's knee could be, and probably will be, nagging him all season long.

I could go on forever. Is that the view that all of us have around here? No. I don't think like that, and I know all of you don't think like that. I think we'll be a very good team this year, but that is what all of you are doing with the Pats this preaseason - Finding the absolute worst things and exaggerating them.

Are the Pats going to be good? Are they going to suck this year? I don't claim to know those answers, but trying to figure them out based on a few preseason games, when teams purposely look vanilla, and the best player in the league isn't even playing, makes one sound ignorant and stupid.

1. This thread is about the Pats*, not the Bills. There's plenty of other threads for that here.

2. Most of us aren't trying to figure anything out, we're just mocking the Pats* for losing a game -- an opportunity we don't get very often. Try it sometime. It's fun.

3. Keep up the "retard" crap at your own peril.

1. This thread is about the Pats*, not the Bills. There's plenty of other threads for that here.

2. Most of us aren't trying to figure anything out, we're just mocking the Pats* for losing a game -- an opportunity we don't get very often. Try it sometime. It's fun.

3. Keep up the "retard" crap at your own peril.

Do you understand why I put that stuff regarding the Bills in there?

And enough with the retard crap. Do you know how much that word is tossed around here on a daily basis? And if you want to do something about it, why don't you start with one of our mods, who seems to use it in every paragraph.

Do you understand why I put that stuff regarding the Bills in there?

And enough with the retard crap. Do you know how much that word is tossed around here on a daily basis? And if you want to do something about it, why don't you start with one of our mods, who seems to use it in every paragraph.

Looks like ... once so far today, not counting the PPP board. Here. By you.

Enough with the retard crap? That's precisely what I asked for.

And with that, we're done here.