Perhaps the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Sorry if this was already posted....a few years ago. :w00t:

They actually thought this was a good idea. Safe to say there won't be many fights with Seahawks fans at the game. More like that awkward, "not that there's anything wrong with that" feeling.

To add insult to Hasslebeck's back injury, What the heck is this?

Coincidence?

Sorry if this was already posted....a few years ago. :w00t:

They actually thought this was a good idea. Safe to say there won't be many fights with Seahawks fans at the game. More like that awkward, "not that there's anything wrong with that" feeling.

To add insult to Hasslebeck's back injury, What the heck is this?

Coincidence?

Ok, first of all how did you find that? :bag::thumbsup:

Second it's still not gayer than this

Or this

Fight Song?! Isn't it more like the lay down and get pummeled song? :)

Oof. :(

You do know Notre Dame's my second-favorite team, don't you? Except when they play the Buckeyes (only three times in my lifetime), I root for Notre Dame.

That's largely because I'm Irish.

Oof. :(

You do know Notre Dame's my second-favorite team, don't you? Except when they play the Buckeyes (only three times in my lifetime), I root for Notre Dame.

That's largely because I'm Irish.

You do know I think Notre Dame sucks, don't you? They're the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Tyrone Willingham has to be laughing is ass off about Notre Dame. Last season of football was awesome, the best year I can remember since the Bills SB years. Notre Dame sucked. The Poorpisses sucked, The Pets* lost the SB good times, good times! :D:)

You do know I think Notre Dame sucks, don't you? They're the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Tyrone Willingham has to be laughing is ass off about Notre Dame. Last season of football was awesome, the best year I can remember since the Bills SB years. Notre Dame sucked. The Poorpisses sucked, The Pets* lost the SB good times, good times! :D:)

Ugh. Don't remind me about how bad the Irish were last year. :(

They should be considerably better this year, though.