Football Pool now OPEN!

SDS

Because we get so many deadbeats each year who sign up and don't play, the only way to make room for new players is to clear it all out and start again. If you think you signed up before today - you will need to do it again. Sorry about that, but it was either delete 175 accounts one by one or ask 25 people to re-register. I chose the latter. :rolleyes:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/fan_zone/football_pool/

Good Luck!

You're all in serious trouble now, 'cause there is no way I'm going to win. I don't care what stunts you pull, you will have a better chance than I will to win this thing. Don't even try to beg, 'cause I will lose and you will do better than me.

Let the Thursday games count!
Agreed,

Also would lobby for eliminating the point given for the EXACT guess of the MNF score. My preference would be to eliminate it completely but if it does stay it would be much fairer to give it to anyone within 3 or 5 points of the score. An extra point is too meaningful to be given to one player that guesses correctly but not another player that was only a single point off. Plus the MNF-DRT is counted again when it is used as a tiebreaker.

Would like to see the MNF differential running total continue to be used as a tiebreaker but the computation needs to be looked at. Last year there were either other factors affecting the ranking or it was incorrect (ie for the same number of points for the MNF-DRT did not linearly follow the ranking; believe it may have been related to preseason values being used).

Also would lobby for eliminating the point given for the EXACT guess of the MNF score. My preference would be to eliminate it completely but if it does stay it would be much fairer to give it to anyone within 3 or 5 points of the score. An extra point is too meaningful to be given to one player that guesses correctly but not another player that was only a single point off. Plus the MNF-DRT is counted again when it is used as a tiebreaker.

I think 5 points off would be too much of a swing. But I do agree with your thinking. Maybe 2 points if you get it correct, and 1 point if you're within 2 points of the score either way.

You're all in serious trouble now, 'cause there is no way I'm going to win. I don't care what stunts you pull, you will have a better chance than I will to win this thing. Don't even try to beg, 'cause I will lose and you will do better than me.

I'll take you up on that challenge. The mighty power of my fail boat shall not be underestimated after all is said and done.

• 2 weeks later...

Rich, Talking of pools and Leagues, I joined TBD2 (got my ass kicked yesterday by boostin loose, by the way)

my question is if there's a place in the board dedicated to tracking / talking Fantasy play, both internal to TBD

and external leagues.

Please advice,

Go Bills!