Pats*-Bucs Game

devldog131

Just saw the first drive of the NE-TB game, and Tampa Bay completely had their way with the pats* starting defense on a long TD drive that ate 9:38 off the clock.

Then NE's offense came out under Cassell and did absolutely nothing.

I have to say, these are encouraging signs.

Just saw the first drive of the NE-TB game, and Tampa Bay completely had their way with the pats* starting defense on a long TD drive that ate 9:38 off the clock.

Then NE's offense came out under Cassell and did absolutely nothing.

I have to say, these are encouraging signs.

I'm guessing that the team that went 18-1 places less stock in the pre-season than you.

Yeah it is pre-season but the Pats are missing tackles, failing to stop the run, and their running games has been stopped dead. This doesn't look like the team that pushed the league around for 16 weeks. Sure it doesn't count but it is nice to see and I do think pre-season counts for something when the starters are in.

I'm guessing that the team that went 18-1 places less stock in the pre-season than you.

Obviously you read to much into my post. I don't place much stock in pre-season. I was simply commenting that it was nice to see and I hope that it is a sign of things to come, not saying that it is a surefire sign of the *pats downfall.

Read and respond to what I write, as it is, don't try to see more than what is there.

Well, it is only preseason. However, I'd rather they look great and get complacent. Or that Bill Belechick has his penis fall off and is required to miss time, with Brady his nursemaid while wearing a protective boot on his foot.