Tom Brady article in Esquire

Full article link

Excerpt:

It's fun. Just throwing the ball. "We were playing the Bills last year and I got a call in from the sidelines," Tom Brady says, regaling now. "And Josh, the coordinator, he says, 'Second and one, get the first down.' We're up 17? A lot, I don't remember. We're on the 48-yard line, and Moss was wide, so I just said, 'Randy, go deep.' And I just laid it up there. I just threw it. I ran off and Josh shouted, 'Just get the first down!' And I said, 'How was that?' They pulled me out of the game. That's exactly what I was trying to do."

Go F yourself

Im not one of those guys who pretends he doenst secretly wish people get hurt...Ill openly admit that all i want is for tom brady to have a career ending injury ASAP

agreed.

while i find it despicable that some of our own "fans" would wish harm to a Bill... i have no problem admitting that after every game, i wish the patriot's plane would crash.

Full article link

Excerpt:

Go F yourself

[/quote"

"You're all just jealous of the Pats* I'm sure"--keep telling yourselves that, Cheatah fans. It's "sportsmanship" like this quote that makes people hate those SOBs--remember all those "well, it's up to you to stop them" threads last year by Pats' fans/defenders? It would be nice if Jauron sent a copy of that quote to our entire team before the first Pats* game this year, but he doesn't strike me as the type to do that. I'd really like to see it be us who slaps that team into next week this year.....

Bingo...once stuff like that becomes public, it's open season, IMO.

Though I'm sure he would have done that no matter who he was playing. :unsure:

I don't wish harm to Brady - but his team cheats and the Patriots are crap

Boston is pretty much a modern buffalo with no escape route to Canada and filled with sh------- fans - not a place id like to be

id rather be a cardinals fan to be honest

I don't wish harm to Brady - but his team cheats and the Patriots are crap

Boston is pretty much a modern buffalo with no escape route to Canada and filled with sh------- fans - not a place id like to be

id rather be a cardinals fan to be honest

Actually I really like Tom Brady. Went from a guy who, "had no arm" Any of you remember that rap on him?

To the greatest QB of all time. I wish i had his looks, his rings and his GF.

Having said that. He will get his. This quote would be blown up and pasted on the Bills locker room wall and on the entrance to the stdium an in the Program when the Pats come to visit.

This year we just might have the Offense and the Defense to make him regret he ever wrote it!

Full article link

Excerpt:

Go F yourself

In all honesty, I don't really find this irritating. I'd love to see that level of confidence coming out of our boys when they're playing against a division rival. I don't think singling the Bills out. Rather, just showing standard arrogance.

And why does no one in this thread have a problem with the fact that we were so bad that they could torch us like they did. I was disgusted that we allowed the Patriots to crush us like they did...I wasn't upset at Pats for doing it. And I remember being at a lot of Bills - Jets games where Jim would air it out at will and run up a very comfortable score.

The bottom line...had we played better that night, Brady wouldn't have had anything to talk about.

And why does no one in this thread have a problem with the fact that we were so bad that they could torch us like they did. I was disgusted that we allowed the Patriots to crush us like they did...I wasn't upset at Pats for doing it. And I remember being at a lot of Bills - Jets games where Jim would air it out at will and run up a very comfortable score.

The bottom line...had we played better that night, Brady wouldn't have had anything to talk about.

Right on. Can't blame them for being better. Hopefully Trent even gets a chance to do that kind of thing this year...

Spot on.

Never go out to intentionally hurt a guy, but let him know you're there...knock him down, bloody his lip, and let him know he's been in a war.

Let Marcia spout off all she wants...next time, play smash-mouth defense, and don't give her the opportunity to "torch" you.

I do recall the play Brady is talking about....

George Wilson in coverage looked like one of those inflatable giant bodies that flap in the wind outside of car dealerships.

And didn't Brady throw one more TD pass to Moss that game??? I don't recall them taking him out after that play??? Maybe I'm wrong? Or he misremembers?

Yeah exactly. Put the shoe on the other foot and think about how nice it would be for Trent to be saying something like that.