MISSING PERSON'S ALERT FROM THURSDAY!

sleaky72

But was there a sighting of our future Hall of Fame Middle Linebacker Paul "The Big Poz" :lol:

Jeez, for all the hype this dude seems closer to shrinking violet than stud linebacker :P

<Quickly runs out of the thread> :P

He was all over the field. :worthy: He was in on a lot of plays.

Really. Tied for the team lead in tackles. Watch the defensive series following Buffalo's first score -- he was in on three of the five plays. After that, he was on the sideline with the rest of the starters.

Nice try, though.

the defense looked pretty good, as a whole. i made the same comment in the 1st "wonder where the LBs are". but given how well the defense stopped the steelers, they mustve been doing something right.

its unfortunate that people assume, if a players name isnt mentioned on every play, that he is doing poorly. i didnt see any big mistakes from him either. so given the performance of the unit, since this is a TEAM sport, id say he did alright.

but thats just me. i dont always look for something to B word about.

Really. Tied for the team lead in tackles. Watch the defensive series following Buffalo's first score -- he was in on three of the five plays. After that, he was on the sideline with the rest of the starters.

Nice try, though.

While I'm hoping for a big year from Poz he really is still quite an unknown commodity, he has looked good on certain plays and has looked like a rookie (which he practically is) at times (specifically against Washington RB carrying the ball right at him and Poz was still trying to get depth on his pass drop, I also think Digiorgio is a capable backup/potential starter. And I do agree with the sentiment that there is unwarranted optimism bordering on fanaticism for Poz on this board based on what he has shown so far, just compare the treatment Poz is getting this offseason compared to the treatment John McCargo got last year.

But was there a sighting of our future Hall of Fame Middle Linebacker Paul "The Big Poz" :wallbash:

Jeez, for all the hype this dude seems closer to shrinking violet than stud linebacker :thumbsup:

<Quickly runs out of the thread> :lol:

You mean the guy who was 2nd in the NFL in tackles, as a rookie, when he got hurt last year? That Poz? Oh, well he lead the team in tackles on Thursday.

But was there a sighting of our future Hall of Fame Middle Linebacker Paul "The Big Poz" :wallbash:

Jeez, for all the hype this dude seems closer to shrinking violet than stud linebacker :thumbsup:

<Quickly runs out of the thread> :lol:

There needs to be a smiley that is a giant douchebag or one that wears a helmet and rides the short bus, I think that either of these would be appropriate for you.