MISSING PERSON'S ALERT FROM THURSDAY!

sleaky72

Ahem HOF Paul is really beyond criticism. It shall be an interesting season :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the thread you'll start after every game criticizing him regardless of how he plays and decrying how everyone's sizing him for a bust in Canton despite the complete lack of any posts close to that. You're a brave contrarian.

Two Bills Drive Forums: Terms of Service

Hard Rules.

Posts that contain the following material will not be tolerated and will be removed promptly (and depending on the nature of the offense - your ISP may be notified of these violations):

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

I have not watched the Steelers game yet -- except for the first couple of series (I recorded it). As a result, I cannot comment yet on how he played in that game.

I can say that I was a disappointed in how he played in the Redskins game. There were a couple of plays in particular. There was one play where he was very tentative in filling the hole. Instead of taking on the blocker, he tried to finesse it.

The play that was the most disappointing was when Portis scored at the goal line. It seemed like Portis wanted to score more than Poz wanted to tackle him.

I really hope that this was a learning experience for him. We need him to plug holes -- especially on the goal line.

The jury is still out. I think that he is going to be good. Nevertheless, he certainly is not immune from criticism.

^^^^Does that also apply to people continuously posting about the Bills drafting CBs, and ignoring the DL & OL in the first round?

Valid question. Perhaps I should expand on my opinion (and this IS just my opinion, and should not be taken as official board policy):

The way I see it, if someone wants to present an argument on a certain topic and is willing to debate the point, I don't have a problem. On the other hand, if their contribution is restricted to intermittent drive-bys saying, "<player X> sucks" or words to that effect, then they're coming dangerously close to my definition of trolling.

Either way, since my ability to remain objective is obviously in question regarding this subject, I'd already made the decision to recuse myself from moderating Mr. Leaky's posts. Fair enough?

Finally seeing the game on something other than my laptop...after 2 series I have no complaints on how he played. Maybe he should have broken up a pass on the first series, but he all over the field and is making plays. Not sure what your intentions are s leaky, but he's playin OK.