What's the worst things you've ever yelled out

Pats Sunday nighter last year was it for me. A couple posts in this thread pretty much summed up the atmosphere there that night as well as the behavior of *'s fans and Bills fans. I also had large groups of M!@#$s to deal with that night. I was in line for beer after it was about 28-7 (needed one bad at that point) and a group of * fans were in front of me in line. They start running their mouth talking sh-- about the Bills, the city, the area, etc. They're not talking to me directly, but they're talking loud to each other and glancing back to see if I'm getting riled up. I bit my tongue for about 6 or 7 minutes but they finally said something that I couldn't take (wish I could remember it!). I started giving it back to them and if I wasn't alone, it probably would have went down right there. Still fuming, I return to my seat to watch the *'s start running up the score and playing starters into the 4th quarter with the game clearly in hand. At that point I started screaming for one of our guys to break Brady's !@#$ing leg. Definitely my worst behavior at a game so sorry to those in 109 who remember some drunk guy screaming for Brady's leg to be broken. There was a lot of anger in the air that night and it got me too.

-At one of the recent Jets games, we brought about 100 Chad Pennington football cards and sprinkled them into the urinals. I'm sure it wasn't good for the stadium plumbing, but people REALLY seemed to enjoy pissing on Chad's face.

Why did you have 100 Chad Pennington football cards ?

Bills / Dolphins. November a few years back. Yelling at Jimmy Johnson:

1. Eff you Pork-faced satan!

2. Where's your arrogance now you porcine POS?!

Bills won that game, and I like to think it was because I was in his head. :thumbsup:

Someone mentioned Mass Holes, yeah they are the worse, especially in large numbers.

So this game I'm at a few years back, 6 guys in a row right beside me, they're OK too even if they were from Toronto, rather than yelling "DEFENSE!", screaming at the top of their lungs "GO LEAFS GO!!!" :wallbash: But they were cool :thumbsup:

Yelled lots of nasty stuff but since it's all about getting into a players head the ones I cherish are when you get the target mad enough to react.

Bryan Cox was easy. He'd bite at almost anything.

A couple years back got Jason Taylor pissed enough to threaten to come into the stands after me.

Also,since I'm right in front of the visitor's kicking practice net, have gotten plenty of reaction from kickers/holders but they have heard so much they usually just laugh.

And while not active was proud to have taunted Emmitt "Kelly" Smith enough at last years Cowboys game to have him give me the finger. I HATE the cowgirls.

There was a M!@#$ in the fans at the Sunday nighter against the Pats* wearing a Bruschi jersey. He was being an A$$ before the game even started. He was about 4 rows in front of us and we were yelling sh-- back and forth and then I yelled " Go have a F'ing heart attack"

I've said alot worse things as far as vulgarity but I got some great laughs in the crowd for that one....

F*** YOU REF YOU F*****G RETARTED MOTHERF***, A BLIND MAN COULD'VE MADE THAT CALL!.

Apparently, the mentally challenged boy behind me's parents didn't take lightly to it, but in my defense, the kid was excited that I yelled :-\

I say that many times each season. :thumbsup:

Yelled lots of nasty stuff but since it's all about getting into a players head the ones I cherish are when you get the target mad enough to react.

Bryan Cox was easy. He'd bite at almost anything.

A couple years back got Jason Taylor pissed enough to threaten to come into the stands after me.

Also,since I'm right in front of the visitor's kicking practice net, have gotten plenty of reaction from kickers/holders but they have heard so much they usually just laugh.

And while not active was proud to have taunted Emmitt "Kelly" Smith enough at last years Cowboys game to have him give me the finger. I HATE the cowgirls.

A buddy and I, back in the early 90's got John Elway to turn around and tell us to shut up. We were in row 5 of the scoreboard end zone. The Broncos had come in at 0 and 3, and we were alternating chants of "Smellway", and "0 and 4".

The worst thing I ever yelled was "We want Frank", and I wasn't alone. Jimbo, I apologize.