The Buffalo Bills Home

Buffalo is a beautiful city. The problem is the people still have the rust belt mentality. Instead of constantly whining and voting in the same idiots term after term... try picking yourselves up... dusting yourselves off... and changing your mentality! Buffalo has nothing less than the "hip" cities do!

Buffalo is a beautiful city. The problem is the people still have the rust belt mentality. Instead of constantly whining and voting in the same idiots term after term... try picking yourselves up... dusting yourselves off... and changing your mentality! Buffalo has nothing less than the "hip" cities do!

If you are from Buffalo - you have 15 minutes to Canada, 15 minutes to the Falls, you have 1 1/2 hours to Toronto and 3 hours to both cleveland and Pittsburgh. You have the Bills. you have the Sabres, You have 4 seasons. Bars are open until 4 am. You can be 19 and still drink in canada. You have amazing food. You have the 2nd best drinking city in america. You don't have a big big city like miami due to us being the 2nd poorest for population 250,000 and more...but you have alot to do in the city. You have a waterfront. you have a city with good neighbors. you have a city you can walk through without being shot. You have the #1 rated convenient city in America. You have great music and bands. You have one of the most known hardcore music scenes in America. We have something to cheer for.

This is why I love Buffalo.

If you are from Buffalo - you have 15 minutes to Canada, 15 minutes to the Falls, you have 1 1/2 hours to Toronto and 3 hours to both cleveland and Pittsburgh. You have the Bills. you have the Sabres, You have 4 seasons. Bars are open until 4 am. You can be 19 and still drink in canada. You have amazing food. You have the 2nd best drinking city in america. You don't have a big big city like miami due to us being the 2nd poorest for population 250,000 and more...but you have alot to do in the city. You have a waterfront. you have a city with good neighbors. you have a city you can walk through without being shot. You have the #1 rated convenient city in America. You have great music and bands. You have one of the most known hardcore music scenes in America. We have something to cheer for.

Greatest post I've ever read.

2nd best drinking city?

The last picture is obviously fake - the two people HAD to be photoshopped in ;-)

Those are some great pictures, I always love to see Bufflao reflected in a good light. AdamDrizzy hit the nail on the head...

????

I thought you were from Oneota anyways?

Don't forget about the East Side, Brother :lol:

Sounds like if you are not a sports fan, and don't drink, Buffalo is not the town for you.

Sounds like if you are not a sports fan, and don't drink, Buffalo is not the town for you.

We are rated 2nd drunkest city in America LOL

and these pictures are not airbrushed. The first one is called HDR film (its exposure -2 , 0, and +2)...in other words it means it has the dark lighting and light lighting mixed into one. we had a thunder storm the other night and that bolt is real!

The second one is contrast up with HDR

the fourth one is a shot anyone can make in buffalo standing on the overpass of the metro station

agreed..i think we all feel much the same way whether we are in buffalo anymore or not....I know when im done with school im gonna try to get back there

ps...that first picture is sick!!!

I agree, that first picture is ridiculously smooth. Post it on city-data.com, I think they give away stuff to the top pictures (I think).

Bold=Not so great. I love the enthusiasm though. Glass half full!!!!

That 1st pic was taken from on top of the lighthouse at the Erie Basin Marina. I know because I took my kids there and took that same beautiful shot during the day with my kids in the foreground. I live in FL now but always pull for my hometown. It's funny but only people from buffalo have such a negative view of the city. I think you will find that the general public does not have such a negative preception of the town as the people that live there. Be positive. :wallbash:

I live in Canada, 20 minutes from the Southern Ontario/Western New York border. I love going to Buffalo and think it's a great place. I go over all the time, not just for the Bills seasons tickets, but for shopping and stuff. I think it's great and hope the Bills stay in Orchard Park forever. Great times!