The Buffalo Bills Home

If you are from Buffalo - you have 15 minutes to Canada, 15 minutes to the Falls, you have 1 1/2 hours to Toronto and 3 hours to both cleveland and Pittsburgh. You have the Bills. you have the Sabres, You have 4 seasons. Bars are open until 4 am. You can be 19 and still drink in canada. You have amazing food. You have the 2nd best drinking city in america. You don't have a big big city like miami due to us being the 2nd poorest for population 250,000 and more...but you have alot to do in the city. You have a waterfront. you have a city with good neighbors. you have a city you can walk through without being shot. You have the #1 rated convenient city in America. You have great music and bands. You have one of the most known hardcore music scenes in America. We have something to cheer for.

This is why I love Buffalo.

One word: Winter

Make it 2 words - add Snow & lots of it.

Growing up in Buffalo, I found myself feeling a little depressed when November rolled around. I could never live in that weather again.

agreed..i think we all feel much the same way whether we are in buffalo anymore or not....I know when im done with school im gonna try to get back there

ps...that first picture is sick!!!

Cudos! Great shots!

Is that lightning in the left sky in the first pic?!

That 1st pic was taken from on top of the lighthouse at the Erie Basin Marina. I know because I took my kids there and took that same beautiful shot during the day with my kids in the foreground. I live in FL now but always pull for my hometown. It's funny but only people from buffalo have such a negative view of the city. I think you will find that the general public does not have such a negative preception of the town as the people that live there. Be positive. :wallbash:

It seems like the negative view of the city comes mostly from people that were from buffalo but have moved away. They are the ones that seem that they just can not resist taking cheapshots at the city. & it is not just this board either. I see it in my friends that have moved away also. For some reason they move away but they are stilled consumed by the area, checking the weather everyday, sending me emails whenever there is bad news about buffalo. & you see it on here too. As soon as there is a negative article on something about buffalo, someone from out of town just has to post it. To those people I say get a life. They claim they are apparently happy with where they live, so why still obsess about buffalo. Most of the people that are still here are perfectly happy & do not need other people's approval to live here.

I do get a kick out of people that have moved to such worldly sophisticated places like Dansville, Ca, anywhere in NC(where every moron that was not smart enough to hack it & find a decent job in the northeast moves to) & Salt Lake City, Utah, where it has been said that the town was so boring & uptight with all their stupid rules due to the extreme Morman Religion there that the Olympics will never come there again, have the nerve to make fun of WNY.

We are rated 2nd drunkest city in America LOL

and these pictures are not airbrushed. The first one is called HDR film (its exposure -2 , 0, and +2)...in other words it means it has the dark lighting and light lighting mixed into one. we had a thunder storm the other night and that bolt is real!

The second one is contrast up with HDR

the fourth one is a shot anyone can make in buffalo standing on the overpass of the metro station

4? There are only 3 urls posted.