trade involving Peters

billybob

Wow. The rollercoaster is in full swing.

Jason Peters to Philly for Shawn Andrews- Shawn Andrews is a good run blocker and you really only need a good LT if you have a QB worth protecting, Philly does Buffalo doesn't- Butler could go back to RT or Bell could play LT and Walker back to RT- Philly might go for this deal as Max Jean-Gilles has looked good at RG and LT Tra Thomas has had continuing back problems.

If this isn't the dumbest post ever on this board, it's definitely in the top 10.

Ha Ha -when I write a moderate sensible post I get two replies if I write an over the top tongue in cheek post I get twenty replies - what does that tell you.

:wallbash:

There may very well be a couple idiots on this Board...But I'm pretty sure most Bills Fans here agree Jason Peters is Our best Player overall...Making a blanket statement like that about this Board is just rediculous...Almost as rediculous as suggesting The Bills Trade Peters for an OG with depression problems and about half the talent of #71... :wallbash:

Exactly, he is definitly in the top 5 no doubt, and no one is saying he shouldn't get a raise, just that he needs to show up to camp and do what others before him did to get the raise. Show he will put the team infront of his own demands and honor his current contract in camp and discuss a new deal with Brandon. He needs to show the Bills the character they are looking for, someone who is committed to winning and playing for the team first, and worry about himself and his bank account second.

As for Bell at LT, was the original poster serious? Are we talking about the same guy (Karl Malones son?), the late pick at OG who is not even guaranteed to stick with the team, let alone get a starting job, hasn't played football for that long, and he thinks he could start at LT when he hasn't even played that position in the NFL before after not playing it in college?

Jason Peters to Philly for Shawn Andrews- Shawn Andrews is a good run blocker and you really only need a good LT if you have a QB worth protecting, Philly does Buffalo doesn't- Butler could go back to RT or Bell could play LT and Walker back to RT- Philly might go for this deal as Max Jean-Gilles has looked good at RG and LT Tra Thomas has had continuing back problems.

Shawn Andrews = Mike Williams

We've been down that winding road before......

<_<

You don't trade a future All-Pro LT for a mediocre lineman straight up. That is just assinine! Include some high draft picks in there and maybe...........

How can you say Buffalo doesn't have a QB worth protecting? ALL teams QB's are worth protecting; that's how you have a good offense.

<_<