Who is your surprise cut this season?

lilannie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If McCorner replaces him on punt returns does he bring enough to the offense to stay on the team? I don't think he does. Keep Evans, Hardy, Reed, Johnson, Jenkins and you can take your pick of the rest if they keep six active.

If you can "take your pick of the rest," why not pick Roscoe?

5-9 171...he's limited by his size.

Very possible. Especially if he doesn't learn to run routes- that could further hamper the development of the offense. Never really thought about him as a cut, but McKelvin does make that a possibility.

If McCorner replaces him on punt returns does he bring enough to the offense to stay on the team? I don't think he does. Keep Evans, Hardy, Reed, Johnson, Jenkins and you can take your pick of the rest if they keep six active.

Did you know Rosoe had the Bills only rushing TD that wasn't scored by Marshawn Lynch?

Did you know Rosoe had the Bills only rushing TD that wasn't scored by Marshawn Lynch?

Is that reason to keep him? He was another in Donahoe's long line of unproductive draft picks. He may hang on, but you asked for a surprise cut...and for me he's it.

Is that reason to keep him? He was another in Donahoe's long line of unproductive draft picks. He may hang on, but you asked for a surprise cut...and for me he's it.

Not a reason to keep him, just some trivia.

There's no way in hell Parrish gets cut. He's easily the second most explosive WR on this team. The fact that Josh Reed is even on this team speaks bad things about our mediocre WR corps. If JJ Hardy can win the outside WR job opposite Lee Evans and they can get Parrish in the slot where he belongs, AND LEAVE HIM THERE, the Bills will be on their way to improving.

Parrish is one of the few threats we actually have to make big plays. Josh Reed is a possession WR who gets you practically nothing in terms of any kind of threat anywhere on the field.

I'm praying our WR's shape up like this before midseason.....

#1 Evans

#2 Hardy

Slot Parrish

And then, take your pick.

Roscoe just signed an extension last season. he's not going anywhere.

There's no way in hell Parrish gets cut. He's easily the second most explosive WR on this team. The fact that Josh Reed is even on this team speaks bad things about our mediocre WR corps. If JJ Hardy can win the outside WR job opposite Lee Evans and they can get Parrish in the slot where he belongs, AND LEAVE HIM THERE, the Bills will be on their way to improving.

Parrish is one of the few threats we actually have to make big plays. Josh Reed is a possession WR who gets you practically nothing in terms of any kind of threat anywhere on the field.

I'm praying our WR's shape up like this before midseason.....

#1 Evans

#2 Hardy

Slot Parrish

And then, take your pick.

So, who's your pick (as a surprise cut)?

So, who's your pick (as a surprise cut)?

I'm hoping Reed. The day Reed gets cut is the day it means this team is finally moving forward talent wise. I have nothing against Reed, I just think he adds zero value to this football team.

So, I guess I'll say Reed.