Who is your surprise cut this season?

lilannie

Yes, he's caught a lot of underneath balls the last couple years. That's what happens on the worst offense in the league, you're given that -while they stuff 8 in the box. Tell me 3 times he broke a tackle after his 4 yard catch!! He is emblematic of the terrible teams we've witnessed this century. A slow, average (at best) player being touted as one of our best...

The day he's finally kicked to the curb is the day the Bills have finally improved their talent level enough to seriously compete.

You're kidding about better #3's right?? Start with the Bills -Evans, Hardy, Parrish.

So if he has caught a lot of underneath balls, he's not "sure-handed?" How many has he dropped?

Breaking tackles? Reed was originally a RB. Again, you're proving you haven't really watched him play.

By #3 I mean a team's third WR -- the guy who plays when the team goes to 3- or 4-wide sets. I thought that was pretty basic football lingo, so an expert like you would have picked it up without need for further explanation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if he has caught a lot of underneath balls, he's not "sure-handed?" How many has he dropped?

Breaking tackles? Reed was originally a RB. Again, you're proving you haven't really watched him play.

By #3 I mean a team's third WR -- the guy who plays when the team goes to 3- or 4-wide sets. I thought that was pretty basic football lingo, so an expert like you would have picked it up without need for further explanation.

I hate to respond to my own post, but while we're on the subject of Josh "no-talent-roster-spot-hog-who-should-be-cut" Reed, I thought I would mention that on a horrific offense last season, Reed caught 51 passes -- enough to tie him for 45th in the entire league in catches by a WR.

The Reed bashers are surely correct -- a guy who gets himself open and becomes a rookie QB's go-to target, while averaging over 10 YPC and moving the chains 65% of the time, doesn't belong on this roster.

Morons.