BBQ Beef vs Buffito

K-Gun10

I am the Store Manager at a Mighty Taco and a heated debate right now threw the company and the radio and just costumers is Why get rid of BBQ Beef and gain the Buffito wats your guys votes for the better item and i will reveal a secret BBQ BEEF IS BACK AUGEST 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's not the Walden location. I live very close to there and we use to grab it to go about once a week for the longest time until about a year ago. I swear I am not exaggerating - Our order got screwed up at least 7-8 times in a row, all different workers, no certain pattern. We'd either get the wrong order, get the wrong ingredients, or were shorted...When I say every single time, I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME..

We gave up and really don't eat there anymore. We stopped at the one on Transit a while back and the food was like the old days..

Just stick with the basic, beef and cheese burrito...all of the other stuff is crap!

The chicken fajitas are good. Sure, they should be called chicken tacos, but whatever, they're good.

Guess I'm number 4 in the never-ate-at-Mighty-Taco line. No matter. Chipotle's the best Mexican fast food I've ever had, and the nearest one is seven minutes from my office. By foot.

The food at Mighty Taco sounds perfect...if you're backed up. :lol:

Jim's Steak Out, OTOH, just sounds like perfect late-night food. Even though I've never had that either, I do love those steak sandwiches at one in the morning. :unsure:

Ever seen the nutritional info for Chipotle? I used to eat there till I checked it.

72% of your daily fat in a burrito. No wonder why it tastes so damned good. :lol:

Chipote blows Mighty Taco out of the water - but MT has it's market niche in WNY - neither is a health food

I would be tempted to open a Louie's in SOCAL, but I am afraid the Mexicans wouldn't get it

I want a scummer - NOW ! :unsure:

Chipote blows Mighty Taco out of the water - but MT has it's market niche in WNY - neither is a health food

I would be tempted to open a Louie's in SOCAL, but I am afraid the Mexicans wouldn't get it

I want a scummer - NOW ! :unsure:

I like Chipolte okay, but it is completely different than MT!