Restaurant.com 70% off

taterhill

Remember about these things about these certificates:

1. Valid with a minimum purchase of $35 or more. Must present prior to ordering.

2. Many items are not included - i.e. specials, drinks, etc.

3. Some restaurants only accept them some days or even some months.

3. Many restaurants will increase service charge including it on taxes - nasty when they have local restaurant taxes.

I received one once for work and when I called they said no problem. When I presented it they said they did not honor it today even though I called early in day and asked. I have an Entertainment card and used that instead. Next time I tried I was able to use it but not with the daily special or anything else ever not on regular menu even soup of the day. I gave it to server when he came to table but he later said I could not use it because I did not present it prior to order. I spoke to manager and it was overridden.

Remember about these things about these certificates:

1. Valid with a minimum purchase of $35 or more. Must present prior to ordering.

2. Many items are not included - i.e. specials, drinks, etc.

3. Some restaurants only accept them some days or even some months.

3. Many restaurants will increase service charge including it on taxes - nasty when they have local restaurant taxes.

I received one once for work and when I called they said no problem. When I presented it they said they did not honor it today even though I called early in day and asked. I have an Entertainment card and used that instead. Next time I tried I was able to use it but not with the daily special or anything else ever not on regular menu even soup of the day. I gave it to server when he came to table but he later said I could not use it because I did not present it prior to order. I spoke to manager and it was overridden.

What a pain in the ass.