Maybe he was just getting a $400 Haircut...

Where did I say I'd vote for him? Fact is, he's handsome. That's an accident of birth and has little to do with what kind of person he may, or may not be. Some pretty people are damned ugly when you get to know them, and some really homely people are simply beautiful.

Since you seem so hung up on his physical beauty perhaps you are jealous? Otherwise why are you harping on it? Or did he steal your girl somewhere along the line?

Whatever ... maybe you should get over it and focus on substantial issues. The problem with America today is that people obsess over shirt that has very little to do with what's important.

You've got it wrong. I merely added the hair video for humor.

In my value system character is very important. So Edwards banging some skank while his wife is dying of cancer, all the while trying to satisfy his lust for power by running for President deems him to be a POS in my book.

I personally don't care what he looks like. I just think its comical of you to focus on how 'hot' he is while ignoring the shallowness of his character. Nice try at spinning it though. :cry:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got it wrong. I merely added the hair video for humor.

In my value system character is very important. So Edwards banging some skank while his wife is dying of cancer, all the while trying to satisfy his lust for power by running for President deems him to be a POS in my book.

I personally don't care what he looks like. I just think its comical of you to focus on how 'hot' he is while ignoring the shallowness of his character. Nice try at spinning it though. :cry:

I didn't say he was hot. I said he was handsome. So is the Governator. It's an observation, nothing more.

I don't know anything about Edwards marriage or extramarital affairs. I guess banging someone while your wife is ill with cancer is only bad when it's NOT Newt Gingrich doing it, eh?

I didn't say he was hot. I said he was handsome. So is the Governator. It's an observation, nothing more.

I don't know anything about Edwards marriage or extramarital affairs. I guess banging someone while your wife is ill with cancer is only bad when it's NOT Newt Gingrich doing it, eh?

Still putting out the same old BS? I saw an interview with Newt's first wife. They were separated and going through a divorce when she found out she had breast cancer. It was HER idea to sign the papers in the hospital room. She basically said "As long as you are coming to see me and bringing the kids, bring the papers with you. "

I mean, he is a man of great character. :cry:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/sen_john_e...celebrity/65193

What would be really crazy is if The Messiah picks him as his running mate and this turns out to be true. ;)

This might even be more scandalous than McCain telling a dirty joke back in 1968. Wow!

I just wish Shrub would tell us who will win the election- call Obama "The Messiah" all you want, but Shrub is the only president in US history who claims that God talks to him.

But it is fine when Rudy G does it... No? Of course not!

And we could talk about Carol McCain. After her horrific car accident, 23 surgeries, and endless pain, she just wasn't pretty any more.

A month after he divorced her, McCain married his trophy wife. Somehow I doubt he met her, wooed her and walked her down that aisle within a few short weeks. It takes longer that that to plan a wedding...

Infidelity isn't a political issue, it's a human one. You people want our "leaders" to be perfect? As I recall, the LAST guy who was perfect scared the sh-- out of mankind and ended up being nailed to a cross. If the people running the world are evil fiends, it reflects on the morons who put them in power, and let them remain there.

I personally am betting that SDJarhead is bald as a cueball and THAT'S why he's got a problem with Edwards and his hair.

And we could talk about Carol McCain. After her horrific car accident, 23 surgeries, and endless pain, she just wasn't pretty any more.

A month after he divorced her, McCain married his trophy wife. Somehow I doubt he met her, wooed her and walked her down that aisle within a few short weeks. It takes longer that that to plan a wedding...

Infidelity isn't a political issue, it's a human one. You people want our "leaders" to be perfect? As I recall, the LAST guy who was perfect scared the sh-- out of mankind and ended up being nailed to a cross. If the people running the world are evil fiends, it reflects on the morons who put them in power, and let them remain there.

I personally am betting that SDJarhead is bald as a cueball and THAT'S why he's got a problem with Edwards and his hair.

We have a problem with Edwards because he is an ambulance chasing lawyer, the lowest scum there is. To make him even lower, he possibly has a love child while his wife has cancer.

We have a problem with Edwards because he is an ambulance chasing lawyer, the lowest scum there is. To make him even lower, he possibly has a love child while his wife has cancer.

So suing the maker of defective pool drains whose negligence resulted in the disembowment of a little girl makes Edwards am "ambulance chasing lawyer"?

So suing the maker of defective pool drains whose negligence resulted in the disembowment of a little girl makes Edwards am "ambulance chasing lawyer"?

Until Wacka needs an ambulance chaser to protect his interests they will remain scum to him and his kind.

Guys like SD et al. I suppose "just suck it up"... Afterall, isn't that the "manly" thing to do!

<_<;)

We have discussed McCain's situation with his first wife ad nauseum. Hell, he and his former wife have been out front on what happened and McCain has accepted responsibility for being a d*ckhead.

I think Edwards is a vain, power hungry POS. As I've previously stated, it has nothing to do with his hair or his looks, but has everything to do with his character. But keep deflecting NozzleNUT... :ph34r:

For the record, I'm not bald, nor am I jealous of the ambulance chaser. I've got a 'hot' wife (I'm biased) and two healthy, handsome kids. I'm blessed beyond my dreams and appreciate all that's been provided for me and that which I've earned.

Have a nice day, NozzleNUT! :lol:

We have discussed McCain's situation with his first wife ad nauseum. Hell, he and his former wife have been out front on what happened and McCain has accepted responsibility for being a d*ckhead.

I think Edwards is a vain, power hungry POS. As I've previously stated, it has nothing to do with his hair or his looks, but has everything to do with his character. But keep deflecting NozzleNUT... :ph34r:

For the record, I'm not bald, nor am I jealous of the ambulance chaser. I've got a 'hot' wife (I'm biased) and two healthy, handsome kids. I'm blessed beyond my dreams and appreciate all that's been provided for me and that which I've earned.

Have a nice day, NozzleNUT! :lol:

"Methinks thou dost protest too much" (look it up).