Maybe he was just getting a $400 Haircut...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But my wife was in remission the first time I banged her... :lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5441195&page=2

Hey NozzleNUT, there's hope for you yet. Maybe he likes old, bitter Lefties?

Howya doing baldy?!

He's still getting under your skin eh?

Ah I love all you wingnuts. You're so bitter. You are never so happy as when you see someone pilloried.

As Edwards has admitted his affair, I will originally go on record as condemning his behaviour. I feel extremely sorry for his wife, just like I feel sorry for anyone who has been betrayed. Even the REPUBLICAN spouses of REPUBLICANS. I'm not going to defend him. But I am not a stupid moron who reads supermarket tabloids, like you obviously do. Did you see the one where Michelle Obama is really from Mars and gave birth to a three-headed dog?

duh.

Sooo go back to your Rogaine, it's probably in some corner of your own personal little cesspool where you like to sit and hate everyone who doesn't think like you or agree with every word you say.

Next, let's talk about Marines murdering pregnant women. That's a definite fact. That's sort of really disgusting, killing your pregnant girlfriend who's also a fellow Marine.

So he had one of his aides take the rap for fathering the child? Nice.

There is no bottom to this guy's barrel, is there? Of course, some of us knew 4 years ago that he was a grade-A scumbag so this sort of thing doesn't come as a big surprise.

Nice knowin' ya John! :lol:

But I am not a stupid moron who reads supermarket tabloids, like you obviously do.

Yeah, those awful "supermarket tabloids" that, at least in this case, were doing actual reporting while the "mainstream media" was busy covering for Edwards. :lol:

The only difference between the Enquirer and the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, etc. in this case is that the Enquirer was more interested in the truth than covering for their favorite political party.

Howya doing baldy?!

He's still getting under your skin eh?

Ah I love all you wingnuts. You're so bitter. You are never so happy as when you see someone pilloried.

As Edwards has admitted his affair, I will originally go on record as condemning his behaviour. I feel extremely sorry for his wife, just like I feel sorry for anyone who has been betrayed. Even the REPUBLICAN spouses of REPUBLICANS. I'm not going to defend him. But I am not a stupid moron who reads supermarket tabloids, like you obviously do. Did you see the one where Michelle Obama is really from Mars and gave birth to a three-headed dog?

duh.

Sooo go back to your Rogaine, it's probably in some corner of your own personal little cesspool where you like to sit and hate everyone who doesn't think like you or agree with every word you say.

Next, let's talk about Marines murdering pregnant women. That's a definite fact. That's sort of really disgusting, killing your pregnant girlfriend who's also a fellow Marine.

A little testy today aren't we? I'm having a great day, relaxing on the beach while knocking out some work.

That Edwards sure is a card. It was only when they threatened to take away his prime slot at the convention that he came clean. But I'm sure he's a great guy...at least he's got great hair!

Have a great weekend Deb...take a few shots of tequila and make your Marine happy. You might wake up with a whole new attitude. :lol: