Maybe he was just getting a $400 Haircut...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Debbie, you got a crush on an ambulance chasing cheating scumbag? What's even worse is that his wife has cancer.

Where does it say that? He looks good is all. And don't worry about the cancer, it's not contagious.

National Enquirer? Is that rag still in business?

I tellya what, I saw John Edwards at CTIA earlier this year and whatever he pays, it's worth it. He is one helluva handsome man. Wow.

:thumbsup:

That's a good reason to vote for him. Maybe you'll get lucky and The Messiah will select him as his running mate. It'll be the dreamy ticket.

Well, cross Deb's hunk off the list of potential running mates...That is unless The Messiah decides to perform a miracle and Jedi mind-trick everyone into forgetting about this little incident. Ooops!

Way to shoot yourself in the foot Johnny boy!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391426,00.html

The funny part of the story is the guard quoting Edwards "What are they saying about me"? Don't they like me hair?

What a POS. His wife is dying of cancer and he's out being a baby daddy to someone else's rugrat.

I'm not a fan of the National Enquirer, but we shouldn't knock them about this story. It's my understanding that all the other mainstream publications asked the Enquirer to cover this story while they were all busy playing press secretary for Obama and his overseas presidential campaign.

That's a good reason to vote for him. Maybe you'll get lucky and The Messiah will select him as his running mate. It'll be the dreamy ticket.

Where did I say I'd vote for him? Fact is, he's handsome. That's an accident of birth and has little to do with what kind of person he may, or may not be. Some pretty people are damned ugly when you get to know them, and some really homely people are simply beautiful.

Since you seem so hung up on his physical beauty perhaps you are jealous? Otherwise why are you harping on it? Or did he steal your girl somewhere along the line?

Whatever ... maybe you should get over it and focus on substantial issues. The problem with America today is that people obsess over shirt that has very little to do with what's important.