You make the Predictions.

Offense-Evans

Defense-Whitner

Evans is going to have a breakout year i can feel it.....

Whitner is going to make sure his guarentee doesnt backfire and hopefully make it to the Pro Bowl

Yeah, I agree, if Edwards is better and Hardy is the real deal, Evans is gonna have a HUGE year. He has top-5 WR talent and ability.

O -- Lynch. The guy made yards despite the fact teams knew we couldn't throw last year. With a combination of factors working to improve the passing game, Lynch will be the beneficiary.

D -- Whitner. An improvement all around on D will enable Whitner to be more versatile, and his playmaking ability will emerge as a result.

Stroud it all starts with him

Finally someone got the defensive side right! If Stroud does his job then Poz & Schobel & Mitchell & Whitner et al are that much better.

Offense--for a successful season there is only 1 right answer...Edwards.

Stroud doesn't perform then our defense doesn't improve worth a damn.

Edwards doesn't perform then Lynch & Evans (or anyone else you care to name) don't mean squat.

Offense: Lynch. He will help open up the passing game. Of course if Hardy can score several red zone TD's than it might be him.

Defense: Stroud. There will be plenty of contributors like Poz, Mitchell, Schobel, but they will succeed because Stroud is taking the heat off of them. We went from best to worst seemingly overnight when we lost Pat Williams, this time we will go from average to best.

Offense-Lynch

Defense-Stroud

The comments about Stroud are correct. If he sucks or gets hurt the D is no better off than they were last year. If he is even close to what he was for the Jags during the Pro Bowl years, this D could be headed for a top ten finish.

Offense - Robet Royal 77 receptions - 1,083 yards - 14 TD's

Defense - Keith Ellison 142 tackles (73 solo, 28 TFL) - 8.5 sacks - 3 INT's - 6 FF's - 4 FR's - 2 TD's

No Homo........uhhhh...........I mean no B.S. :rolleyes:

Offense - Robet Royal 77 receptions - 1,083 yards - 14 TD's

Defense - Keith Ellison 142 tackles (73 solo, 28 TFL) - 8.5 sacks - 3 INT's - 6 FF's - 4 FR's - 2 TD's

No Homo........uhhhh...........I mean no B.S. :blink:

I want what you are smoking. :blink: