ABBA Radio currently on Sirius Channel 3

buckeyemike

You can make fun of my masculinity and alleged sexual orientation all you want, it's addictive.

It's all ABBA for the next couple of weeks in honor of the release of the film version of "Mamma Mia!".

Flame away if you like, but trust me...if you have Sirius, you'll probably be listening at some point. <_<

All Abba for a couple of weeks?? <_<:D

That would be a bit much. I do like ABBA, though - toe-tapping music. I guess disco was the last, or next-to-last dance craze, followed by that C&W line dancing. I guess it's all pretty much variations on a dry hump these days.

We'll expect regular programming alerts whenever they play "Dancing Queen" ...

You just gotta tap your toe and sing along, don't you?

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen

Friday night and the lights are low

Looking out for the place to go

Where they play the right music, getting in the swing

You come in to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy

Night is young and the musics high

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine

Youre in the mood for a dance

And when you get the chance...

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

Youre a teaser, you turn em on

Leave them burning and then youre gone

Looking out for another, anyone will do

Youre in the mood for a dance

And when you get the chance...

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

Sorry, I've got a hard time changing the channel from the Grateful Dead station. That is, when my radio works. I've got the sirius sportster 4, and the unit works great, however, the car installation is literally a piece of crap. Sirius puts out an excellent product, and i'd recommend it even above directv, the internet, or even the bible itself, but the car installation kit is a very sorry product.

Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance. Take a chance take a chance take a take a chance chance.

Of course it did. Gayest thread ever.

My my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender

Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way

The history book on the shelf

Is always repeating itself

Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war

Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more

Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to

Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you

Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo

Sorry, I've got a hard time changing the channel from the Grateful Dead station. That is, when my radio works. I've got the sirius sportster 4, and the unit works great, however, the car installation is literally a piece of crap. Sirius puts out an excellent product, and i'd recommend it even above directv, the internet, or even the bible itself, but the car installation kit is a very sorry product.

What's wrong with yours? I've got the same model. I had to get a Direct Connect, since the built in FM transmitter wasn't strong enough, even when I tried all the tips and tricks they recommend.