Wow, Where to start with this gem?

Spending is the problem. Spending more will not solve the problem. I'm may be an !@#$ but but you have a logic problem. Change anyone. What a !@#$stick.

Spending is the problem... funny that's first time I have heard anyone say that towards the democrats in the last 7-1/2 years. Republicans have had some serious spending issues for a while now.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending is the problem... funny that's first time I have heard anyone say that towards the democrats in the last 7-1/2 years. Republicans have had some serious spending issues for a while now.

So let me get this straight. Are you saying that the Republicans are the only politicians with a spending addiction?

I only half agree with you

Both candidates are disasters. However American are getting exactly what we deserve

Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:

a heated kidney shaped pool,

a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,

a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,

a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,

a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,

real simulated Indian jewelry,

a Gucci shoetree,

a year's supply of antibiotics,

a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth

and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,

a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,

Rosemary's baby,

a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,

a new Matador, a new mastodon,

a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,

a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,

a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,

a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,

a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,

a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,

or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,

or a baby's arm holding an apple?

So let me get this straight. Are you saying that the Republicans are the only politicians with a spending addiction?

Did I say that? No. I said that republicans when they had the majority spent entirely way to much. You act as though democrats and Obama are the only ones that will spend.

Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:

a Gucci shoetree,

Rosemary's baby,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

You forgot:

1) A government bailout when you can't "afford" your mortgage.

2) A government bailout when you forgot to save for your retirement.

and soon...

3) "Free" healthcare because you can't "afford" to buy your own.

Amazing how giving people a good kick in the ass never seems to be on the list of things we "need to do" to get the country straighted out. :unsure:

Did I say that? No. I said that republicans when they had the majority spent entirely way to much. You act as though democrats and Obama are the only ones that will spend.

I do? They both suck our wallets dry. That's why I loath them all.

Yes, loath both parties. Let me know when that legit third party comes in.

It's difficult for a third party to find traction when so many people blindly support their party even when they claim to not like their policies (e.g. spending).

:unsure:

It's difficult for a third party to find traction when so many people blindly support their party even when they claim to not like their policies (e.g. spending).

:unsure:

Blindly support? Not necessarily. I did like Hillary Clinton one bit... would have a hard time voting for her if she had won the nod. However, I would have voted for her because she would still be better for American families and the professions I work for than McCain.

I understand spending will happen with both parties. I am hoping that it will at least be done on the right items... goes back to watching where the money is going. Both parties have to fiscally responsible.

a Gucci shoetree,

Rosemary's baby,

a Las Vegas wedding,

a Mexican divorce,

What do you want from life?

A lot of these sound like jokes he's telling, along with edited versions of the "100 years" quote and the "it's the casualties that matter" quote. McCain quotes that are basically doctored aren't all that impressive.

But good job taking his jokes out of context. Very persuasive. :unsure:

McCain quotes that aren't doctored aren't too impressive either! :lol:

Yea sure, I didn't read it. That's why I posted quotes from the article. It's not that its from the 'other' side. I just find it hilarious that The Messiah speaks out of both sides of his mouth and doesn't get called on it.

So, smart moderator guy with 10 zillion posts, enlighten me as what Obama's plan is for getting out of Iraq, because I can't figure it out. Is it that we're going to be completely out of there in 17 months as he has been running on and is listed on his propaganda site or has his position changed to one more nuanced? When will he start looking into the conditions on the ground?

I also like his position of I'm sure I can do a better job but I'm not sure how or what I'm going to do to make it better. And as Finknottle posted above-he's straight up full of schit when he talks about spending the money he'll save by getting us out of Iraq when it IS A SPECIAL APPROPRIATION AND NOT PART OF THE BUDGET. GET IT?

I didn't think so...

Seriously, which part didn't you agree with?

Blindly support? Not necessarily. I did like Hillary Clinton one bit... would have a hard time voting for her if she had won the nod. However, I would have voted for her because she would still be better for American families and the professions I work for than McCain.

Horsecrap. Both are absolute disasters for the average American. But that's the exact attitude your masters hope you'll keep because that's what it takes for them to remain power so they can continue the seemingly inevitable march toward ruin.

I understand spending will happen with both parties. I am hoping that it will at least be done on the right items... goes back to watching where the money is going. Both parties have to fiscally responsible.

Another gem. :unsure:

When's the last time a politician at ANY level was repsonsible about spending?

Yes, loath both parties. Let me know when that legit third party comes in.

Legitimate 3rd party?

There are legitimate 3rd, 4th, 5th, .... parties out there. Most people tend to ignore them because they want a brand name.

Republicans = Budweiser

Democrats = Miller

Both taste like piss but stay on top because they've mastered the art of consumer marketing

Horsecrap. Both are absolute disasters for the average American. But that's the exact attitude your masters hope you'll keep because that's what it takes for them to remain power so they can continue the seemingly inevitable march toward ruin.

Another gem. :unsure:

Both are going to be disasters for the average American. Damn, I guess middle-class americans should just give up and move to Canada. Or maybe they can vote for the one that will best suit their needs. Maybe not in every way, because that would be impossible.

Both are going to be disasters for the average American. Damn, I guess middle-class americans should just give up and move to Canada. Or maybe they can vote for the one that will best suit their needs. Maybe not in every way, because that would be impossible.

Or maybe...just maybe, they can vote for someone else who they like instead of lining up behind you in one of the two lemming-lines headed off the cliff.

Or maybe...just maybe, they can vote for someone else who they like instead of lining up behind you in one of the two lemming-lines headed off the cliff.

People can vote however they like. I wonder how you are intending to vote since you like state that people like me are just lining up in the "lemming-lines". After all, it's easy to say anything on a message board.

People can vote however they like. I wonder how you are intending to vote since you like state that people like me are just lining up in the "lemming-lines". After all, it's easy to say anything on a message board.

You talk about how middle America has the choice of moving to Canada or voting for one of the two major parties like it's a binary proposition. I was taxing your brain to consider other options beyond Canada and Dem/Rep.

Again, step out of line. Maybe you can vote for someone you believe in instead of someone you admit you don't. Or not. March on.