Anyone else think Adams is gone

Thailog80

After reading the article on the front of TBD I can't see how Sam Adams is going to stay here. If they do get rid of him I hope he doesnt end up in the division. Acting like a baby isn't going to sit well with the coaches or the other players.

Good thing acting like a baby won't get you kicked off TBD.  There'd be none of us left.

74139[/snapback]

Haha. :w00t:

This Sam Adams incident is bizarre. First Shaw, now Adams...it makes you wonder if the inmates are running the asylum over at OBD. It'll be interesting to see if Howard talks about this today on 'The Simoncast'.

Haha.  :w00t:

This Sam Adams incident is bizarre. First Shaw, now Adams...it makes you wonder if the inmates are running the asylum over at OBD. It'll be interesting to see if Howard talks about this today on 'The Simoncast'.

74146[/snapback]

That's what happens when Gregg Williams is your head coach for 3 years. With Mularkey, a former player, he will not tolerate it. Adams will either be disciplined by the team (sit him for a game or 2), cut, or traded.

That's what happens when Gregg Williams is your head coach for 3 years.  With Mularkey, a former player, he will not tolerate it.  Adams will either be disciplined by the team (sit him for a game or 2), cut, or traded.

74152[/snapback]

I think this really is the point. No one is safe, regardless of your name.

Incidentally, is it me or could the server for the Buffalo News' website use another gerbil to make it run a little faster?

I doubt he will be gone.  Your ready to give Bannan who had one good game to a guy who has had several while wearing the Bills uniform?

He will be punished i am sure but i doubt they will trade him.

74170[/snapback]

I thought Edwards played extremely well. Didn't he have 2 sacks? It reminded me of Pat Williams' coming out party against Cincinatti years back.

Incidentally, is it me or could the server for the Buffalo News' website use another gerbil to make it run a little faster?

They tried to get one, but rumor has it that Richard Gere got to the pet store first and cleaned them out. :w00t:

Guest BillsRebound

There's plenty of room for Adams on this team. However, if he keeps crying and doesn't get in line by next Sunday, cut him. We aren't going to get more than a 5th rounder for him (I believe he's a free agent next year), so trying to trade him by tomorrow isn't worth it. Hopefully, he'll cool off and channel it towards the field, otherwise we don't need guys who aren't team players especially when their backups outplay them.

If Adams can't get over his bruised ego from getting benched and they can not work it out over the next couple days, HE WILL BE CUT!

End of story. There is no room for any slackin on this team -- What has he really accomplished this year. He has been average, but not a stud.

The Bills should find a way to use him in what serves the Buffalo Bills best but he needs be gone and before practice for this week starts again. If they are not able to trade him , rather than cut him and he perhaps enhance his position, suspend him for actions detrimental to team. What happened just cant be allowed.

If Adams gets cut, we will be even worse than we are now (obviously). But he is a playmaker, and sometimes, as an organization, you have to appease this big babies.

74228[/snapback]

Agreed. I'm sure they will try to work it out, but they are in no position to cater to his ego. He is not that important to the team quite frankly if he is miserable and not putting forth enough effort.