I was wondering how long it would take him

I guess we now have our answer...

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNew...=22&sp=true

This guy is something else...He attends a black separatist church for twenty years and is going to complain that Republicans are going to use race as an issue. Well the Democrat's have been race baiting successfully for years, so maybe the Republicans should try that tactic. :lol: I'm joking peope...

I guess we now have our answer...

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNew...=22&sp=true

This guy is something else...He attends a black separatist church for twenty years and is going to complain that Republicans are going to use race as an issue. Well the Democrat's have been race baiting successfully for years, so maybe the Republicans should try that tactic. :lol: I'm joking peope...

Change we can believe in. :blink:

Nice to see the Chosen One transends race.......by race-baiting.

Looky here, we have two angry, young white guys... Next please!

:blink:

White...yes. Angry...not so much. Just like to call hypocrisy out when I see it. And I've seen quite a bit of it from the 'change' guy. Trust me, McCain isn't exempt either. But don't you expect more from the guy who supposedly is about doing things differently?

Maybe I just haven't looked into his eyes and been hypnotized yet... :blink:

The fact that you guys consider that completely benign, off-hand comment to be playing the race card actually says a whole hell of a lot more about you than it does the candidate.

Obama's right, of course they will use race to drive out votes. Probably won't be McCain himself, but some surrogates for him.

Obama will use his race to drive out the African American vote as well, again via surrogates, all while maintaining that he wants to be post-race.

Obama's right, of course they will use race to drive out votes. Probably won't be McCain himself, but some surrogates for him.

Obama will use his race to drive out the African American vote as well, again via surrogates, all while maintaining that he wants to be post-race.

Change you can believe in :blink:

I said during the primaries that the Obama supporters were falsely accusing the Clinton campaign of racism, and that Obama was getting 90%+ of black support because he was black, which in itself was a form of racism against the white candidate, but in the end all it got me was being falsely accused of being racist myself for pointing out those facts, so good luck with your argument.

I said during the primaries that the Obama supporters were falsely accusing the Clinton campaign of racism, and that Obama was getting 90%+ of black support because he was black, which in itself was a form of racism against the white candidate, but in the end all it got me was being falsely accused of being racist myself for pointing out those facts, so good luck with your argument.

If Hillary was getting woman to vote for her because she is a woman, is that sexism against the male candidate?

My argument is that the Hillary supporters are rascist in that some will vote for McCain than vote for Obama. If it was the other way around, you wouldn't see the switch.

How can somebody vote for Hillary AND vote for McCain... They are 180 degrees apart. What is the reason other than Obama is black?

How exactly is he going to use his race to drive out the black vote, by being half black? He doesn't have to do anything to get the black vote except have a chance to win, which he does.

Newsflash to everyone (not directed at you, Bluefire): As soon as a black man became a major candidate in a Presidential election, the race became about race. It was inevitable. And it's a good thing. It's the first major step to being a non-event.

How exactly is he going to use his race to drive out the black vote, by being half black? He doesn't have to do anything to get the black vote except have a chance to win, which he does.

Newsflash to everyone (not directed at you, Bluefire): As soon as a black man became a major candidate in a Presidential election, the race became about race. It was inevitable. And it's a good thing. It's the first major step to being a non-event.

:blink:

I'm sure he'll be reminding people in areas with a large AA population that he's back.

If Hillary was getting woman to vote for her because she is a woman, is that sexism against the male candidate?

My argument is that the Hillary supporters are rascist in that some will vote for McCain than vote for Obama. If it was the other way around, you wouldn't see the switch.

How can somebody vote for Hillary AND vote for McCain... They are 180 degrees apart. What is the reason other than Obama is black?

Given that the candidates had similar views on most policy issues, if Obama had been getting something like 40% of the woman vote at the start of the primaries, and then woman thought she had a real chance and switched to giving Hillary 90%+ of the woman vote, then it would be sexism.

Hillary supporters could vote for McCain for a number of reasons; military and foreign policy experience, they don't believe Obama has enough overall experience, they may be moderates who are concerned that Obama may be too liberal, and given that they don't know alot about him they may be concerned about what influence the people who he's associated with at his church have had on him.