Javon Walker, WR, Oakland

More news from KFFL:

KFFL) FOX 5 News in Las Vegas reports Oakland Raiders WR Javon Walker (undisclosed) was found unconscious Monday, June 16, after an apparent early morning robbery in Las Vegas, according to Metro police. Walker was taken to Sunrise Medical Center's Trauma unit, where he was listed in fair condition Monday afternoon, according to hospital officials. Police said Walker had significant injuries.

Theres never any reason for NFL players to have guns.

[/tards]

People going out for a heavy night of boozing shouldn't be taking guns with them.

Let's see how much do you make and much does Walker make? Unless you're saying Walker isn't allowed to go out because he is a football player.

I hate guns but I do know if Walker had one he won't have been knocked out and Sean Taylor would probably be alive. It's silly to compare ourselves to millionaire athletes. It's an entirely different world.

I hate guns but I do know if Walker had one he won't have been knocked out and Sean Taylor would probably be alive.

Not necessarily. If he was super-intox, he might not even see a threat coming. Or, the guy could have taken his gun and used it against him.

I'm just sayin.......

Not necessarily. If he was super-intox, he might not even see a threat coming. Or, the guy could have taken his gun and used it against him.

I'm just sayin.......

Yep.

Hollywood and tv paints a distorted picture of firearms, of handguns. Accurate shooting of a handgun is very, very difficult. Especially under stress - the heart races, the pupils constrict - physiological reactions that take place in an instant.

Every now and again, there is a story about police firing off 50, 100 rounds or more in a situation. They get calumny thrown at them after the fact - but the fact is, even with their training, their bodies hunker down into panic mode. I've read here and there that officers have no idea about how many rounds they fired.

Let's see how much do you make and much does Walker make? Unless you're saying Walker isn't allowed to go out because he is a football player.

I hate guns but I do know if Walker had one he won't have been knocked out and Sean Taylor would probably be alive. It's silly to compare ourselves to millionaire athletes. It's an entirely different world.

It is more than likely he was far from sober. Nobody makes good decisions while trashed. If he wants to have an armed SOBER bodyguard that is fine, but walking around armed while intoxicated is stupid no matter who you are.

he tipped me $2 bucks...while I was working in a position that is normally tipped $50-100. he said to me...sorry man, all ive got is hundreds...i said, np I have change...he says, ill get ya later and hits me with $2....LOL.. karma