Finally Broke 100 at the GOlf Course

taterhill

Sorry guys?? :cry:

lol. I didnt want to sound like an Arse.

I shot an 80 yesterday...I am on vacation this week and plan on playing every day... I love the summers in Arizona. Play from 1:00 till 3:30 or 4:00, and there is nobody on the course , no waiting.

lol. I didnt want to sound like an Arse.

I shot an 80 yesterday...I am on vacation this week and plan on playing every day... I love the summers in Arizona. Play from 1:00 till 3:30 or 4:00, and there is nobody on the course , no waiting.

Hey, don't apoogize for playing well. One of my good friends who I play with often is an 9-10 handicap. I like playing wth better people cause it raises your game.

One of the drawbacks to living in the NE is the short golf season. Makes it hard to improve your game. :cry:

Shot an 86 yesterday. I'm normally around 80-85 and have only broke into the 70's once with a 78.

I shot a 12 over 84 yesterday. Of course could have been better if not for a quad and 3 triples. Of course shotting 6 birdies also help. Couldn't get off the tee box at all. I think I had 2 drives in the fairway all day. Of course putting a couple inch tap in on a par 3 helps, along with shooting 2 under on the par 5's.

Earlier in the year had 3 out of 4 rounds under 80 and actually had the handicap at 5. Of course played like crap since and now sitting at a 9.

Never been stationed on the west coast. Out of my 20+ years in the Marines, all but 6 have been at beautiful Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville NC. 3 in mainland Japan, 3 in Hawaii and now in Okinawa Japan. :rolleyes:

For some reason I thought you were stationed at Camp Pendleton. Maybe that was SDJarHead ! Sorry for the confusion.