Finally Broke 100 at the GOlf Course

taterhill

it was actually a legit score...no mulligans...45 on the front and 52 on the back...I think the 10 beers we fired down didnt help my back 9.....I hit a 3 wood all day and had no problems keeping it in play...I cannot control my driver

it was actually a legit score...no mulligans...45 on the front and 52 on the back...I think the 10 beers we fired down didnt help my back 9.....I hit a 3 wood all day and had no problems keeping it in play...I cannot control my driver

Very nice.

Remember...the #5 iron is your best friend. Back when my legs allowed for golf, my mentor (he was a good one - made the minimum of comments :lol: ) once told me after a couple of blow-up holes, to hit off the tee with the 5 and use it down the fairway. Idea being - keep the ball in control.

I also just broke 100 this year (on May 30). I scored a 94 (47,47) with my dad, who never gives me a break. My goal was to break a 100 this year after I started golfing last July.

I have had a terrible short game, but my 94 came a week after I bought a 60-degree wedge, which helps A LOT! I also learned the 7-iron pitch and roll deal which also helped.

How many shots did it take you to get it through the clown's mouth? :lol:

Reminds me of a joke.

Guy walks into the bar and orders a shot. Then another, and another. After the 10th shot the bartender asks what he was celebrating.

"My first blow job."

"Congratulations! Let me buy you another shot."

"Nah, if 10 hasn't taken the taste out of my mouth I really doubt that one more will."

Reminds me of a joke.

Guy walks into the bar and orders a shot. Then another, and another. After the 10th shot the bartender asks what he was celebrating.

"My first blow job."

"Nah, if 10 hasn't taken the taste out of my mouth I really doubt that one more will."

Lady Walks into a dildo store and asks...where are your Dildos? Clerk says over on the wall...Lady goes over to the wall and says I will take the red one...clerks says...no they are NEXT to the fire extinguisher.....

Reminds me of a joke.

"My first blow job."

"Nah, if 10 hasn't taken the taste out of my mouth I really doubt that one more will." :lol:

Thats just wrong, but still pretty funny :w00t:

Nice. I finally found some bit of short game during my last round in Myrtle last month and shot a 50-44 94 (a round that included 7 pars and 5 snowmen :lol: ). Going out for the first time since then this weekend and hope to improve the putting.

Reminds me of a joke.

"My first blow job."

:devil: Good one....

Nice. I finally found some bit of short game during my last round in Myrtle last month and shot a 50-44 94 (a round that included 7 pars and 5 snowmen :devil: ). Going out for the first time since then this weekend and hope to improve the putting.

Nice....melt some of them snowmen and you are kickin ass.

sorry guys, but i play often and pretty well. I shot an 83 Monday and a 75 today. Had three birdies in a row today!

I am usually around 80-85. But I have been shooting low so far this summer...

I know you're wife PM'd me. :lol:

How many shots did it take you to get it through the clown's mouth? :w00t:

:huh:

Lady Walks into a dildo store and asks...where are your Dildos? Clerk says over on the wall...Lady goes over to the wall and says I will take the red one...clerks says...no they are NEXT to the fire extinguisher.....

:devil:

The last time I went golfing I shot in the mid sixties but it got warmer as the day went on. :blink: