The 3 Celebrity Exception List

Cugalabanza

Have you done this? My girlfriend and I were talking about famous people we think are hot. We each decided to pick three that we would be allowed to have sex with. I wasn't really prepared (basically I'd like to have sex with approximately 75% of all women between the ages of 18 and 45 that have ever been on television). So my best guess on short notice was…

Gretchen Mol

Ana Ivanovic

Charlize Theron

Seemed like a good list at the time, but already it seems random.

By the way, my girlfriend picked…

Gabriel Garcia Bernal

Johnny Depp

Trent Reznor (this one really disappointed me--I thought she could do better)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats an old freinds thing..i have several lists broken down by various categories, and i use top 5

Have you done this? My girlfriend and I were talking about famous people we think are hot. We each decided to pick three that we would be allowed to have sex with. I wasn't really prepared (basically I'd like to have sex with approximately 75% of all women between the ages of 18 and 45 that have ever been on television). So my best guess on short notice was…

Gretchen Mol

Ana Ivanovic

Charlize Theron

By the way, my girlfriend picked…

Gabriel Garcia Bernal

Johnny Depp

Trent Reznor (this one really disappointed me--I thought she could do better)

We each decided to pick three that we would be allowed to have sex with.

Bad idea. If on the off chance you ever met Charlize, she wouldn't so much as say hello to you. But if your girlfriend bumped into Trent in a bar and offered to !@#$ him in the ladies room, he'd probably jump right on it.

:devil:

Gretchen Mol

Ana Ivanovic

Charlize Theron

I am disappointed in your selection of Gretchen Mol, she's a poor man's Katherine Heigl

Ana all day Ivanovic :D

Bad idea. If on the off chance you ever met Charlize, she wouldn't so much as say hello to you. But if your girlfriend bumped into Trent in a bar and offered to !@#$ him in the ladies room, he'd probably jump right on it.

:D

Yeah, you really should be a bit more realistic with these lists. Throw in the random local tv personality or something. You could actually run into that person, making the game that much more fun.

I never really thought about it.

Because the odds of me even meeting Catherine Zeta-Jones, Belinda Carlisle and Liz Phair are ZERO. :devil:

Good list tho. I always assumed Liz Phair would be sensational in the sack. :D

Good list tho. I always assumed Liz Phair would be sensational in the sack. :D

She is hot, definitely. And Exile in Guyville earns here a billion cool points. However, I heard some new song of hers on the radio the other day and it was absolutely intolerable. As tepid as tepid pap can be. It was so bad that if she offered herself to me, I would have to refuse on principle.

Yeah, you really should be a bit more realistic with these lists. Throw in the random local tv personality or something. You could actually run into that person, making the game that much more fun.

GREAT point. Who are the local tv hotties nowadays?

or - you could put the neighbor or a friends wife on the list if you wanted to get her mad at you....