Netflix

Dr. Fong

i just watched "ressurecting the champ" last nite with josh hartnett and s.l. jackson...good movie, s.l. was very good, i thought, although i didnt join netflix....i joined deomoid.... :devil:

OK I finally joined this century and got a Netflix account. Help me build a decent queue with some good suggestions. Anything and everything.

i just watched "ressurecting the champ" last nite with josh hartnett and s.l. jackson...good movie, s.l. was very good, i thought, although i didnt join netflix....i joined deomoid.... :devil:

Yeah Demonoid is the best thing in the world. I just got sick of watching on my computer. I think the final straw was watching the entire Battlestar Galactica series on my computer.

A few finds from there that are different and you might enjoy

Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

Rocket Science

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story

Sunshine

Word Wars

The King Of Kong: Fistful Of Quarters

A few finds from there that are different and you might enjoy

Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

Rocket Science

Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story

Sunshine

Word Wars

The King Of Kong: Fistful Of Quarters

Good suggestions.

Rocket Science is first in my queue.

Word Wars is in there too.

Sunshine was great until the end which felt completely out of place and a Hollywood add on.

King of Kong is one of my favorite movies.

So given your taste in movies I'll have to check out the rest.

Good suggestions.

Rocket Science is first in my queue.

Word Wars is in there too.

Sunshine was great until the end which felt completely out of place and a Hollywood add on.

King of Kong is one of my favorite movies.

So given your taste in movies I'll have to check out the rest.

Funny you mention Sunshine. I felt the same way. Even so, overall I thought the movie was pretty well done. Rocket Science is not for all tastes thats for sure. Not really fast moving but the story and acting sucked me in. It's about a guy on a high school debating team so you know its not for the general movie going public.

I put this in our list, Control, but I'll probably just go buy it. It's a biopic about Joy Division's Ian Curtis. Heard an interview with the director yesterday afternoon on NPR. I'm a big Joy Division fan and didn't see it in it's limited theatrical release, so I'm pretty stoked to see it.

Weeds...the new season starts this week i think :devil:

awesome, entourage starts on monday also......woo hooo!!!!!!

Weeds starts on Monday the 16th, looking forward to it. Diary of a Call Girl is the new show that debut's after, may be worth a look by the title alone... :worthy:

Friday Night Lights

Grandma's Boy

I feel like I'm forgetting some but those are the ones that came to mind right away.

I agree you are forgetting some; some ACTUAL movies. Those suggestions are throw-aways or at the very best spare cases, just in case one in your collection gets damaged. :rolleyes:

I agree you are forgetting some; some ACTUAL movies. Those suggestions are throw-aways or at the very best spare cases, just in case one in your collection gets damaged. :devil:

Did you play high school football? Friday Night Lights the movie(as opposed to the show) is awesome and pretty much every football player ive ever talked to agrees 100%. As for grandmas boy, you either love it or hate it and i could see how you could be a hater.