i saw marshawn the other day

The guy gets drunk and drives his SUV into some drunken canadian and all the sudden he's a villain.

Seriously.

Avoiding drunken stupid Canadians stumbling around at night is about as hard as the obstacle course in American Gladiators.

Seriously.

Avoiding drunken stupid Canadians stumbling around at night is about as hard as the obstacle course in American Gladiators.

You are correct only the drunk stupid ones would be caught dead in that shithole of a downtown...

You are correct only the drunk stupid ones would be caught dead in that shithole of a downtown...

I do not like to take part in stereotypes so I have no comment on downtown Buffalo.

I am just saying that Canadaians in general are not too bright and that most of them have drinking problems. That is a bad combination and it caught up with Lynch. He might never talk about so we won't know but it's possible that he swerved to miss a different drunk Canadian and hit this broad.

I do not like to take part in stereotypes so I have no comment on downtown Buffalo.

I am just saying that Canadaians in general are not too bright and that most of them have drinking problems. That is a bad combination and it caught up with Lynch. He might never talk about so we won't know but it's possible that he swerved to miss a different drunk Canadian and hit this broad.

Yah that is possible but, if you are going to say Canadians are not too bright you should probably get the spelling correct. Not a big deal as I do understand your lack of brain cells due to your chemical intake. At first I thought maybe Marshawn could have been swerving to miss your mom.....but then I realized she works a few blocks over.....Your gig is getting old.

So one poster insults Canadians and you decide to insult the hometown of many of the fans on here??? Intelligent and classy on your part. :blink:

i was at best buy at mckinley and i saw him there....

i said wuts up marshawn and hes like "wuts up dude"

it was pretty cool and i was shocked how built this guy is up close

wow wow wow

cool

marshawn oh my God how cool

wow

whats up dude

wow

wow you must be lucky

Did you tell your mom and dad ?

So one poster insults Canadians and you decide to insult the hometown of many of the fans on here??? Intelligent and classy on your part. :blink:

You know what Biscuit...after further review....you are right. That is something I should not have said. I think I let Crayonz' anti Canadian rants get the better of me and I do apologize to anyone who was offended by that comment, I'm better than that. :wallbash:

Rumor has it that the "Broad" he hit was the girl he was facing off against in Dance Dance Revolution at Dave & Buster's in the ESPN feature, "The Mayne Event." As it says, "Marshawn finds the women of Buffalo, terribly interesting!" So interesting that he tries to hit them when they are crossing the street. Then again, it could have been the "Broad" that f***ed up the tips of his dreads...he wanted them black, but they turned red and he was pi$$ed off. Or, maybe it was the "Broad" that was beating him in Daytona USA 4.

If a girl as ugly as this girl beat me in anything, even Dance Dance Revolution, to a song by Beethoven, I would hit her too!

2:00 into the video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pSO-kdWLFes

He drives pretty well without hitting anyone here...must not have been any fugly Canadian women out there...

"BEAST MODE BABY!"

wow wow wow

cool

marshawn oh my God how cool

wow

whats up dude

wow

wow you must be lucky

Did you tell your mom and dad ?

Relax. He was excited to see him. You would have been too, so don't act like ass.