i saw marshawn the other day

I urge everyone here to demonstrate constraint during this trying time. Buffalo is not a shithole or anything of the sort. It is OK to get excited when you see happen upon one of the stars of your favorite football team. Canadians AND Western New Yorkers know how to drink well, and many of us know how to drink responsibly. But in the end, we are all Bills fans and we need to stick together in times like this.

To quote Mr. King, why cannot we all just get along?

I urge everyone here to demonstrate constraint during this trying time. Buffalo is not a shithole or anything of the sort. It is OK to get excited when you see happen upon one of the stars of your favorite football team. Canadians AND Western New Yorkers know how to drink well, and many of us know how to drink responsibly. But in the end, we are all Bills fans and we need to stick together in times like this.

To quote Mr. King, why cannot we all just get along?

Well said :thumbsup: Once again that was a stupid comment on my part, especially considering the fact that most of the year I am counting the days until I get back there....mind you it would be nice to make the trip in January for a :D change.......

I don't care what Buffalo looks like, the food is unbelievable. And as for Canadians, I used to enjoy a merry little war over Canada vs. the US with a good friend of mine who is Canadian until I did some genealogical research and discovered that I have significant Canadian roots. Boy did she get a kick out of that one. Now she and I sit at parties and poke fun at these foolish Americans and their dip-wad of a President.

I don't care what Buffalo looks like, the food is unbelievable. And as for Canadians, I used to enjoy a merry little war over Canada vs. the US with a good friend of mine who is Canadian until I did some genealogical research and discovered that I have significant Canadian roots. Boy did she get a kick out of that one. Now she and I sit at parties and poke fun at these foolish Americans and their dip-wad of a President.

I imagine your jokes go a little like this

Cheers F*ckface :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IuTKgR4f8I...feature=related