i'm not a big Nascar fan but,

This 3 races in 3 days that Kyle Busch is pulling off is pretty impressive.

I just cant imagine NOT being totally exhausted for the race on sunday. Especially after making a qualifying run on Friday, hopping on a helicopter to catch your truck race in Texas, then racing Saturday in Nashville and Sunday in the Poconos.

hate to admit it but he's got me. i'll be paying attention to racing this weekend.

edit: note, that even after having trouble in the pit, he placed 2nd in the truck race last night!!

This 3 races in 3 days that Kyle Busch is pulling off is pretty impressive.

I just cant imagine NOT being totally exhausted for the race on sunday. Especially after making a qualifying run on Friday, hopping on a helicopter to catch your truck race in Texas, then racing Saturday in Nashville and Sunday in the Poconos.

hate to admit it but he's got me. i'll be paying attention to racing this weekend.

edit: note, that even after having trouble in the pit, he placed 2nd in the truck race last night!!

Since you are not a NASCAR fan, I'll let it slide that you didn't know Kyle Busch is a gigantic d-bag not worthy of the respect you are giving him.

He had trouble in the Nationwide race on Saturday and is currently in dead last in the Cup race due to an accident that was clearly his fault that he tried to blame on his spotter over the team radio communications.

To me, it wasn't a smart descision for a guy leading in the points in the Cup series to try such a stunt. In the end, its going to end up costing him in the most important of the three series. He should have skipped the Saturday race, IMO, but I enjoyed watching him fail.

Since you are not a NASCAR fan, I'll let it slide that you didn't know Kyle Busch is a gigantic d-bag not worthy of the respect you are giving him.

He had trouble in the Nationwide race on Saturday and is currently in dead last in the Cup race due to an accident that was clearly his fault that he tried to blame on his spotter over the team radio communications.

To me, it wasn't a smart descision for a guy leading in the points in the Cup series to try such a stunt. In the end, its going to end up costing him in the most important of the three series. He should have skipped the Saturday race, IMO, but I enjoyed watching him fail.

I know Kurts a douchebag but what has Kyle done? Maybe I just don't know because I haven't been following NASCAR as much this year but I don't of anything.

I know Kurts a douchebag but what has Kyle done? Maybe I just don't know because I haven't been following NASCAR as much this year but I don't of anything.

He has had several on-track incidents this year, most notably blatantly wrecking Dale Jr. out of first place with two laps to go in a race.

Not to mention the general running of the mouth and whining that occurs whenever a member of the media puts a mic in his general vicinity.

I dunno. Slogging up and down 50 miles of I-95 twice a day everyday with no helmet, more than left-only turns and 6 lanes of dingbats you can't shove into the wall... I'd say a commuter in the NE corridor has it harder sometimes than the candy-colored streamlined babies of NASCAR have it.

He has had several on-track incidents this year, most notably blatantly wrecking Dale Jr. out of first place with two laps to go in a race.

Not to mention the general running of the mouth and whining that occurs whenever a member of the media puts a mic in his general vicinity.

You seem to think that's a bad thing. :blink:

I somewhat remember the incident but I'm not sure how blatantly intentional it looked.

Judge for yourself:

Rubbing is racing, as you can see by my avatar, I'm not a Kyle fan but he didn't wreck Jr, he just raced hard, did exactly what #3 would have done.

Overall Kyle an arrogant prick with a big mouth but he's putting up the results this year.