to you bills fans, can you help me?

okay, so in 1996 the bills played the kansas city chiefs, and they beat them to move on to play the Jacksonville jaguars, and eventually lost, jim Kelly's last two games. Anyways, that chiefs game was my first bills game I ever went to, I was 7 years old, and its safe to say I can't remember much, and I would LOVE to get my hands on the tape and if you guys could

help me out, I would forever be in your debt, anybody on here think they can help out a fellow bills fan?

please please please help me out guys!!!!!!!!!

okay, so in 1996 the bills played the kansas city chiefs, and they beat them to move on to play the Jacksonville jaguars, and eventually lost, jim Kelly's last two games. Anyways, that chiefs game was my first bills game I ever went to, I was 7 years old, and its safe to say I can't remember much, and I would LOVE to get my hands on the tape and if you guys could

help me out, I would forever be in your debt, anybody on here think they can help out a fellow bills fan?

please please please help me out guys!!!!!!!!!

Let me see what I can do.

I know a particular guy who has taped just about every game since the early 80's, I'll check to see if he has that one.

I remember Bruce Smith hammered Montana and knocked him out of the game...I too was at both games---I was in high school....

My worst memory was that Natrone Means 78 yard TD run when we played Jacksonville and Kelly getting knocked loopy in what turned out to be his last game..

I remember Bruce Smith hammered Montana and knocked him out of the game...I too was at both games---I was in high school....

How did he knock him out of the game? Montana retired 2 years before that..after the 94-95 season

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm

Bruce helped knock Montana out of a game...but it was the AFC Title game January 15, 1994...with the help of Hansen and Wright

How did he knock him out of the game? Montana retired 2 years before that..after the 94-95 season

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm

Bruce helped knock Montana out of a game...but it was the AFC Title game January 15, 1994...with the help of Hansen and Wright

And then beat the crap out of him again when KC returned here during the '94 season. Well, that was a benching, not a TKO, but we all knew Joe Cool was done well before Schottenheimer made the switch to Steve Bono.

"Before the game I stood up in the locker room and told the guys, 'This movie is rated R -- adult language and a lot of violence.'"

-Bruce Smith, as quoted in Relentless II

I was at that game too. It was pretty boring, but also funny to watch Marty give Marcus Allen handoffs between the tackles on every 1st/2nd down when they were trailing in the 2nd half with a postseason birth on the line.

I don't think I've ever been more confident about a big game that the Bills lost than that Jags game. Back then we never scored cheap defensive TD's (seemed to give them up all the time though) and when Jeff Burris scored off that tipped pass in the 4th Qtr I was sure the game was over.

I was at that game too. It was pretty boring, but also funny to watch Marty give Marcus Allen handoffs between the tackles on every 1st/2nd down when they were trailing in the 2nd half with a postseason birth on the line.

I don't think I've ever been more confident about a big game that the Bills lost than that Jags game. Back then we never scored cheap defensive TD's (seemed to give them up all the time though) and when Jeff Burris scored off that tipped pass in the 4th Qtr I was sure the game was over.

? :oops: ?

Talley in AFC Championship vs Raiders (as well as @ Cleveland); Marvcus Patten in AFC Championship vs. Chiefs; Henry Jones -a couple a year -it seemed like, Bruce, Odomes -a few times, heck- I think even Mike Lodish had an INT for a TD.

It happened routinely enough.

Talley in AFC Championship vs Raiders (as well as @ Cleveland); Marvcus Patten in AFC Championship vs. Chiefs; Henry Jones -a couple a year -it seemed like, Bruce, Odomes -a few times, heck- I think even Mike Lodish had an INT for a TD.

That was the playoff game where the Bills won with out scoring an offensive touchdown against the Broncos. I believe that was the AFC championship game before one of the losses to the Cowboys .

That was the playoff game where the Bills won with out scoring an offensive touchdown against the Broncos. I believe that was the AFC championship game before one of the losses to the Cowboys .

Patten scored the lone TD vs. the Broncos after Jeff Wright tipped a center screen pass from Elway. I'm pretty sure Lodi scored against the Pats*

My first Bills game that I can recall vividly was September 23, 1979- the game Jerry Butler caught 4 TDs and had 255 receiving yards. That stadium was rocking! Jerry Butler was on his way to a great career before he got hurt. He was excellent! I would love to watch that game again. If anyone has the tape, could you throw it up on Youtube please?

September 23, 1979 -- BUTLER HAS 4 TDS AND 255 RECEIVING YARDS IN WIN

Joe Ferguson set a team record with five TD passes and threw for a career-high 367 yards while Jerry Butler caught 10 passes and set team records for yards (255) and TDs (four) as the Bills routed the Jets, 46-31, at Rich Stadium. NBC broadcaster John Brodie said of Butler: "That was the best single-game performance I've ever seen from a wide receiver. I played 16 years, but I've never seen anything like that."

My first Bills game that I can recall vividly was September 23, 1979- the game Jerry Butler caught 4 TDs and had 255 receiving yards. That stadium was rocking! Jerry Butler was on his way to a great career before he got hurt. He was excellent! I would love to watch that game again. If anyone has the tape, could you throw it up on Youtube please?

Joe Ferguson set a team record with five TD passes and threw for a career-high 367 yards while Jerry Butler caught 10 passes and set team records for yards (255) and TDs (four) as the Bills routed the Jets, 46-31, at Rich Stadium. NBC broadcaster John Brodie said of Butler: "That was the best single-game performance I've ever seen from a wide receiver. I played 16 years, but I've never seen anything like that."

Butler was spectacular. He is one of the last wideouts I can recall who would routinely dive to make a catch of an overthrown pass.

Carlton Bailey scored the lone TD vs. the Broncos after Jeff Wright tipped a center screen pass from Elway. I'm pretty sure Lodi scored against the Pats*

Fixed.

Yah I guess I was thinking more mid-late 90's where we were still good but I felt like we lost an inordinate amount of games w/ those sort of plays that went against us. Maybe I was just spoiled after growing up in the SB era.

Both Talley plays were 1990 and both were 40+ pt destructions. The Broncos/Raiders reg. season games that year though might've been the sickest consecutive home games in team history.

That was my first game too. My dad took me. I was 6 at the time.

Let me see what I can do.

I know a particular guy who has taped just about every game since the early 80's, I'll check to see if he has that one.

You know Bill Bellicheck?

Seriously people, no one up to this point had thrown in that joke?

hmm, maybe I should get a copy of my first game in attendance at RWS. It was a cold and icy day, and it was the Pats/Bills in December, and Buffalo had yet to score a TD until the 4th. Flutie came in in relief of Brady late in the game. We were already heading out to our car when we heard the shout song after the Bills scored a TD (I believe it was a Josh Reed TD). They were free tickets from my friends grandfather, 5 rows from the field at around the 30-40 yard line, behind the Pats bench. It was definitly not a great game to watch.

Most of the games after that have been much better. Jax, Miami, and the cold Christmas Eve game against the Titans 2 years ago, and then the Broncos, Jets, Ravens, and Giants this year

Patten scored the lone TD vs. the Broncos after Jeff Wright tipped a center screen pass from Elway. I'm pretty sure Lodi scored against the Pats*

If memory serves, it was actually Carlton Bailey who scored that TD. Can anyone confirm?

You know Bill Bellicheck?

Seriously people, no one up to this point had thrown in that joke?

I was going to throw it in, but I don't have the time today to debate you on why you think people are blowing Spygate out to be more than you think it is.