Bills news: Losman, Evans contract etc.

DEMETRIUS BELL LEFT WORKOUT EARLY: Bills seventh-round pick OT Demetrius Bell left Monday's OTA not long after it started with an undisclosed injury. We'll try to get more word on it Tuesday although he left the field under his own power.

Hopefully nothing serious...he needs all the conditioning he can get.

look at this...

LOSMAN READY TO FILL HIS ROLE: Although J.P. Losman chose not to comment with reporters following the first OTA workout at One Bills Drive today, Lee Evans did comment on whether Losman is going to be okay in his new and lesser role.

"I spoke with him numerous times with him here in the offseason and he has to sit back and wait for an opportunity and that's his mindset," said Evans. "He'll prepare himself to be as good as he can and if he gets a chance to step in and gets that opportunity then he'll be ready. Me knowing him and people who know him around here know he'll be accountable when he steps up and gets a chance."

---

Its only OTAs and already Losman is being a problem. Theres no way this kid is going to make it through the season without some type of whining or outburst. He's nothing but a team cancer and should have been cut yesterday,

look at this...

Its only OTAs and already Losman is being a problem. Theres no way this kid is going to make it through the season without some type of whining or outburst. He's nothing but a team cancer and should have been cut yesterday,

Is Evans his agent or something? Seems like he speaks on JPs behalf more often than JP speaks on JPs behalf.

Did you see this on Brown's blog?

Number change: Tight end Teyo Johnson has already changed his number. He was number 48 but changed to 87.

All I have to say is that's the last time I spring for a Teyo Johnson jersey. :)

You should "live in the past" like me and just get throwback jerseys from now on... :blink:

Did you see this on Brown's blog?

Number change: Tight end Teyo Johnson has already changed his number. He was number 48 but changed to 87.

All I have to say is that's the last time I spring for a Teyo Johnson jersey. :blink:

And 15 years from now when he's being inducted into Canton, that Jersey will be worth a fortune!

look at this...

Yeah, why couldn't he have beaten up his girlfriend and kid and/or pulled a gun on his dad like Hardy did, instead of choosing to do something good like cleanup the city.