Suzy Kolber

billfan63

Hot?? Good grief....she's not even in the minor leagues of 'hot'. I could see if people think she's kinda cute or whatever, but 'hot' is an entirely different realm. See: Stark, Melissa

She's kind of young for them to be pointing south.

She is sneaky hot...Tina Fey hot

I heard the term "Tina Fey Hot" the other day on the "Mike & Mike in the Morning Show". They had Golic in a wing eating contest. The "expert" said that while the wings "aren't super hot, but more like Tina Fey Hot." Greenberg deadpanned, "Tina Fey Hot?" The guy said, "Yeah. You know how Tina Fey didn't first strike you as hot, but more like cute? Then as time goes on, you start to realized that she's actually pretty hot. These wings are like that. They get hotter as you go along. They're sneaky hot."

Greeny then went on to tell a story about meeting TF and saying how this whole concept is absolutely true as he was struck by how hot she was. So there you go. Tina Fey is chicken wing hot.

Quad Erat Demonstratum

I heard the term "Tina Fey Hot" the other day on the "Mike & Mike in the Morning Show". They had Golic in a wing eating contest. The "expert" said that while the wings "aren't super hot, but more like Tina Fey Hot." Greenberg deadpanned, "Tina Fey Hot?" The guy said, "Yeah. You know how Tina Fey didn't first strike you as hot, but more like cute? Then as time goes on, you start to realized that she's actually pretty hot. These wings are like that. They get hotter as you go along. They're sneaky hot."

Greeny then went on to tell a story about meeting TF and saying how this whole concept is absolutely true as he was struck by how hot she was. So there you go. Tina Fey is chicken wing hot.

Quad Erat Demonstratum

Perfect definition Hops.

Good lord I unknowingly quoted a bad game show host....excuse me while I shower...

Quad Erat Demonstratum

Tina Fey hot