Your priorities in life

When is the motherment gonna stop though?

now that's a question i ask myself about ten times per day...

and the worse is not even the motherment, is that they make us pay a lot of money for that and a vast majority of people is asking for more of it!!

I've heard a lot of euphemisms for masturbating in my time, but this is without a doubt the most elaborate.

:rolleyes::w00t::lol::lol:

This is one of those rare literal "LOL" moments. The other people at my office are wondering what I just read.

I've heard a lot of euphemisms for masturbating in my time, but this is without a doubt the most elaborate.

:w00t:

Well that's it folks... SDS might as well shut the site down now. I don't think, humor-wise, we're going to top that post. Between NASA's forthcoming announcement and finally a LOL-worthy post it's gotta be the end of days.

You forget, I live in Alaska. America's own 3rd world country. We have our version of that here as well.

And all this time I thought Silver Creek was America's own 3rd world country? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::w00t::lol:

post of the year. Hell, this might be the single best post on TBD ever.

From "Boffing the Bishop" to now "Wrestling the Dog..." this is the funniest post I've read in a long long while. Perhaps ever. Bravo!

Hmm. "Wrestling the Dog." Kinda fits my handle.

sh--, kids come and go, but Australian beer? That stuff spills and you are morose forever. The kid gets hurt, he'll heal and the injury builds character. He dies, hell kids are like those potato chips...you can always make more.

:censored:

Kinda like in the galley of an old submarine... The box stamped K F S or "Knives, Forks, and Spoons"... You don't want the damn things flying around when you get depth charged!

Same thing with the children... When they (children) are flying around... You don't want the beer to be flying around too... It might cut somebody!

:censored:

Kinda like in the galley of an old submarine... The box stamped K F S or "Knives, Forks, and Spoons"... You don't want the damn things flying around when you get depth charged!

Same thing with the children... When they (children) are flying around... You don't want the beer to be flying around too... It might cut somebody!

Freakin A!!! and kids are kinda soft...bounce off stuff. If they are really in pain..hell....give them a beer why dontcha?