Your priorities in life

When I used to be a uniformed police, I would always pull over the cars with the kids not wearing belts or in childseats and would always give tickets. I would be amazed and creeped out by the responses by people about the ticket. Some would be angry that they didn't have the right to not secure their children in car seats. Unbelievable.

When I used to be a uniformed police, I would always pull over the cars with the kids not wearing belts or in childseats and would always give tickets. I would be amazed and creeped out by the responses by people about the ticket. Some would be angry that they didn't have the right to not secure their children in car seats. Unbelievable.

Carseat law in IL is till 8 years old... What happens if your child is too big for a carseat?

Stupid laws like this... What did that guy in PA say on his sign...

Something like:

40 million children ride to and from school everyday in a bus without seatbelts.

Now, I am not disputing how important seatbelts are and carseats for children... When is the motherment gonna stop though? Obviously every one should be buckled or carseated (if needed).

You gotta buckle your child up IN A CARSEAT till 8 years old... Yet, no helmet law in IL... You don't even have to a child wear a helmet on a motorcycle in IL

WTF???

I used to wrestle with my dog in the back of my old man's station wagon while he was taking turns at 30mph in an attempt to make me fall while he was smoking with the windows rolled up.

I used to wrestle with my dog in the back of my old man's station wagon while he was taking turns at 30mph in an attempt to make me fall while he was smoking with the windows rolled up.

I've heard a lot of euphemisms for masturbating in my time, but this is without a doubt the most elaborate.

Ha...I live in Alice Springs...You people have no idea about this. I would almost guarantee a years pay he was Aboriginal. That $750 fine will never be paid. The hippie tree hugger liberals have seen that no matter what happens short of killing someone these fools will continue to live off of welfare and drink themselves to death without any repercussions.

Ha...I live in Alice Springs...You people have no idea about this. I would almost guarantee a years pay he was Aboriginal. That $750 fine will never be paid. The hippie tree hugger liberals have seen that no matter what happens short of killing someone these fools will continue to live off of welfare and drink themselves to death without any repercussions.

I think death is a pretty big "repercussion". Just sayin'.

I think death is a pretty big "repercussion". Just sayin'.
Yea...But it takes awhile and the things they get away with before they do drink themselves under is ridiculous. I can't begin to explain it. I'm in a foreign country and expect American style policing which I shouldn't.

Funny..talking about it on FOX News now.

Yea...But it takes awhile and the things they get away with before they do drink themselves under is ridiculous. I can't begin to explain it. I'm in a foreign country and expect American style policing which I shouldn't.

Funny..talking about it on FOX News now.

You forget, I live in Alaska. America's own 3rd world country. We have our version of that here as well.