James Hardy

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also one more thing, the dad might not have won any Father of the Year awards, but you gotta admire him standing up and protecting his son no matter how dysfunctional the whole situation sounds...

Either that or nothing really happened. He didn't pull the gun on his father. The "fistfight" that allegedly provoked the woman to call 911 but hang up before they answered produced NO MARKS on his father when the police examined him minutes after it happened, and everyone who was actually there, the police, and the Bills after they spoke to Hardy all saying it was nothing.

Either that or nothing really happened. He didn't pull the gun on his father. The "fistfight" that allegedly provoked the woman to call 911 but hang up before they answered produced NO MARKS on his father when the police examined him minutes after it happened, and everyone who was actually there, the police, and the Bills after they spoke to Hardy all saying it was nothing.

Then why did James the younger book? Doesn't make sense...Or he could have walked over to the neighbor laughing and said, "No, no we're just horsing around and sh*t...Dig?"

I would have had more respect for the guy if he said, "You know what, I let my frustrations get the better of me. I let my fans and myself down. I am working with someone to get a handle on this and I hope to be a better person in the future."

I just hope he doesn't go all Haynesworth on us...

C

Then why did James the younger book? Doesn't make sense...Or he could have walked over to the neighbor laughing and said, "No, no we're just horsing around and sh*t...Dig?"

I would have had more respect for the guy if he said, "You know what, I let my frustrations get the better of me. I let my fans and myself down. I am working with someone to get a handle on this and I hope to be a better person in the future."

C

You mean because he owes us all an explanation, right? :blink:

C

How can you say it doesn't make sense? Maybe the party was over? Maybe "he didn't want to let his frustrations get the best of him" and thought it best to leave. Maybe there was no incident and he just felt like leaving. Maybe the woman asked him politely to leave when she asked him to stop fighting. Maybe his girlfriend called him or it was time to work out. Maybe he knew he was completely innocent and doesn't trust cops.

Yeah, walking away from a confrontation (or potential confrontation) doesn't make sense, right? :blink:

Only if you are a puzzie do you walk away....just like people who only pull guns out but then don't use them (sarcasm included)

C

What makes you think he knew the cops were called? He may have left because he didn't want to stay and let the argument escalate further. I know I have walked away from arguments in order to avoid doing something stupid.

Actually he does...The organization and by extension us fans have invested in him...The guy has a history, dude...

I disagree not all of us have, maybe that makes me a bad fan idk. I haven't gone to a bills game in like 10 years and I've never bought a jersey. so i've invested sh-- in him personally, and I think his private life and what he does should stay as private as possible. If there were charges filed and he was arrested or something then yea sure an explination would be great but since there wasn't and he wasn't then no. JMO.

I just have other things i'd rather spend my money on, but I still watch every game on TV and root for them to do well. :blink:

What makes you think he knew the cops were called? He may have left because he didn't want to stay and let the argument escalate further. I know I have walked away from arguments in order to avoid doing something stupid.

same here

Actually he does...The organization and by extension us fans have invested in him...The guy has a history, dude...

And with each passing day, another roller coaster rider joins the fray...

can you two go start another thread to argue about your spamming? I'd like to read something worthwhile in this thread.

This thread ran out of worthwhile things a few pages back, but I'm finished with that topic.

I never saiud that lmao :blink:

('chknwing'334 @ May 13 2008, 10:03 PM) *

It doesn't seem like the site is completed? Most of the links don't work. Perhaps the creator wore one of the "guns are for cowards" shirts and attracted a criminal to an easy mark. I'm all for anti-gun advocates advertising the fact that they do not believe in defending themselves with a firearm. I think anyone who speaks out against gun rights should have the guts to put a sign in front of their house or on their shirt indicating that a criminal will not be shot if they attack. Hillary, Kennedy, Obama, etc should all refuse armed protection since they don't believe an individual has the need to be protected by a firearm. Let them call the cops to clean up the bodies like the saps that they are attempting to disarm.

You then asked about; The reason they need body guards is because people HAVE guns!! You twit!

I believe the second amendment allows for guns but there can still be restrictions on certain guns.

The bolded part above was done by you.

You then asked;

I'm curious as to how you think we will ever change that, maybe you don't idk it's been a long day i'm tired and cranky.

I said;

I don't think it will be changed. The comment was to point out the idiocy of your comment saying they should deny themselves security because they don't agree with unlimited gun ownership. In fact it leads to the exact opposite of your argument. That's all I was saying.

I got who asked the original question wrong. I should have addressed your question about the subject chknwing334 brought up without saying you said the original statement rather than just a question about my response. Sorry, I guess I was tired too.

It's not that the politicians I cited don't agree with "unlimited gun ownership", they have fought to eliminate the right to carry a concealed firearm. A good leader does not ask their people to do things that they are not willing to do themselves. If the right to carry a firearm is unnecesary, prove it by refusing armed protection for yourself first.

They don't have any problem with police forces carrying concealed weapons. They've never said public figures and other "at risk" people should be denied security. You're trying to make an analogy between licensed professionals and citizens and it's a poor analogy. They never said the Pope shouldn't have armed guards while he's here or that the President shouldn't have protection. As far as I know they've never said they oppose people getting "legal" permits to carry a concealed weapon. I may be wrong about that but I would need proof.