The Ravens are a joke

I like what trevor pryce said:

"Go ahead, wrestle each other, pull each other's facemasks, yeah, great, wonderful, have fun. Now we gotta go play the Patriots. They won 18 straight football games. The Giants won the Super Bowl. Do we really have to prove we're all men?" Pryce said. "If we can get all this out of the way now, scrapping and being undisciplined and 80 men jumping in a pile together, fine. So now we've proved I'm tough, you're tough, hooray, we're all tough. Are we a good football team? What's more important, proving you're tough or proving we're a good football team? That's how I look at it."

umm... i actually like that... it means that they are pissed off and want to win, want to fight for their jobs (literally), and are sick of being a doormat for the upper echelon teams.

Also, as a Bills fan, we have no right to say that any franchise is a joke, except maybe the Dolphins.

umm... i actually like that... it means that they are pissed off and want to win, want to fight for their jobs (literally), and are sick of being a doormat for the upper echelon teams.

Also, as a Bills fan, we have no right to say that any franchise is a joke, except maybe the Dolphins.

no way, a scuffle between two players during a drill is one thing. when all 85 guys get involved it just shows how undisciplined the team is.

So 85 players having a brawl is good? Sounds like they have 0 team Chemistry.

So....in a no pads minicamp, getting in a teammate's grill and grabbing facemasks like a pu$$y is the way to show you're "fighting" for your job and you want to win? Please. This atmosphere reeks of a first-time HC trying to get his guys to be "aggressive" at all costs. It's bush league and guys like Pryce know it. What's next -- bullhorns to wake everybody up at training camp? :blink:

As Bills fans, we KNOW what it is to be a joke and are therefore eminently qualified to assess the relative jokeitude of other franchises.

Like, with winning?

I mean during camp with team building experiences, and the typical bond that is formed throughout the year with teammates. Winning helps, but is more of a byproduct of good team chemistry. As with the Ravens, Harbaugh inherits a very undisciplined team that lacked chemistry last year. This was clearly shown during the Pats game last year (as much as the refs robbed them). So, Harbaugh has his work cut out for him

So 85 players having a brawl is good? Sounds like they have 0 team Chemistry.

You do realize that the opening day roster will be 53 and a lot of those 85 players, including the two guys who started the thing will be long gone. Fights happen all the time in pre season practices. I once saw a good one at Giants camp & I've only gone there twice in all the years they've been in Albany.

On the other hand, I'd like nothing better than Baltimore always having a worse record than the Bills & never making the playoffs as long as that loser McGahee is there.

You do realize that the opening day roster will be 53 and a lot of those 85 players, including the two guys who started the thing will be long gone. Fights happen all the time in pre season practices. I once saw a good one at Giants camp & I've only gone there twice in all the years they've been in Albany.

Way to be the voice of reason and spoil a good rant....

I like what trevor pryce said:

"Go ahead, wrestle each other, pull each other's facemasks, yeah, great, wonderful, have fun. Now we gotta go play the Patriots. They won 18 straight football games. The Giants won the Super Bowl. Do we really have to prove we're all men?" Pryce said. "If we can get all this out of the way now, scrapping and being undisciplined and 80 men jumping in a pile together, fine. So now we've proved I'm tough, you're tough, hooray, we're all tough. Are we a good football team? What's more important, proving you're tough or proving we're a good football team? That's how I look at it."

He's not only a wise football player but a wise man in general. :thumbsup:

great quote by pryce. where is Ray Lewis' leadership?

If Lewis was leading them they woulda been using knives.

So....in a no pads minicamp, getting in a teammate's grill and grabbing facemasks like a pu$$y is the way to show you're "fighting" for your job and you want to win? Please. This atmosphere reeks of a first-time HC trying to get his guys to be "aggressive" at all costs. It's bush league and guys like Pryce know it. What's next -- bullhorns to wake everybody up at training camp? :wallbash:

As Bills fans, we KNOW what it is to be a joke and are therefore eminently qualified to assess the relative jokeitude of other franchises.

I'm surprised more veterans weren't vocal about what a BS joke that fight was. At least they had a full turnout at camp. :blink:

Wow, that's quite an interpretation from the available information. It could also be that a bunch of immature thugs with mediocre IQ's have no idea how to get along.