Fights at The Ralph

This isn't meant as an insult to the Canadian fans, I think most of the "real" Canadian fans support the Bills staying in Buffalo. But I wonder, with the alcohol and passion of so many Bills fans....mixing that with drunk Canadians, could things get ugly? 4,5,6 hours of tailgaiting, things get said. Considering the talk of the impending doom...THE BILLS IN TO.

6 hours of tailgating, then an hour drive home through customs. Yummy.

Oh, and by the way if you do get arrested you're in a foreign country.

High ticket prices (keeping out us riff-raff) + VERY restrictive open container laws = no tailgating worth mentioning, so I doubt there'll be much of a problem outside the stadium.

Guys - the title says fights at the Ralph.

With that out of the way, I won't be surprised if some loudmouth gets into a scuffle because he yells some sh*t about the Bills moving. I'm also willing to bet it won't be a Canadian Bills fan, but rather an obnoxious fan of a visiting team.

Doesn't mean anyone should get beaten, I'm just saying it's likely to happen.

This isn't meant as an insult to the Canadian fans, I think most of the "real" Canadian fans support the Bills staying in Buffalo. But I wonder, with the alcohol and passion of so many Bills fans....mixing that with drunk Canadians, could things get ugly? 4,5,6 hours of tailgaiting, things get said. Considering the talk of the impending doom...THE BILLS IN TO.

I'm a Canadian and I like the idea of having 1 game a year in TO if it brings in money for the franchise. I know Toronto could support the Bills very well, I know every game would be a sellout, etc etc. But, I seriously hope they never move. Buffalo has such an amazing culture for Bills games, the fans are passionate blue collar fans, the city is perfect for Football, the Ralph is great, there would be a lot lost if they moved. Keep them where they belong, in Buffalo!

Your the only one who misses out on the fun. You are punishing yourself. No one in Toronto will miss you !

How is choosing not to spend $200 on a game you cannot tailgate at "punishing yourself"? The Toronto game will be the first "home" game in 6 years that I will not attend simply due to the price and lack of festivities. I don't think BillsPride12 or I care if the people of Toronto will miss us.

How is choosing not to spend $200 on a game you cannot tailgate at "punishing yourself"? The Toronto game will be the first "home" game in 6 years that I will not attend simply due to the price and lack of festivities. I don't think BillsPride12 or I care if the people of Toronto will miss us.

The people in Toronto that put this together with Ralph don't really want the people from Buffalo there. They want to show the league they can fill the stadium with well heeled, $$$ spending people from Toronto.

Guys - the title says fights at the Ralph.

With that out of the way, I won't be surprised if some loudmouth gets into a scuffle because he yells some sh*t about the Bills moving. I'm also willing to bet it won't be a Canadian Bills fan, but rather an obnoxious fan of a visiting team.

Doesn't mean anyone should get beaten, I'm just saying it's likely to happen.

i dont know how many Dolphins fans are going to pay to fly to toronto and spend $200 on a ticket when they wont even be able to sell tickets in Miami.

maybe next year if its the Jets.