John McCargo

Hey guys, 1st post. I've been reading on here for a while but never really had anything to say. But, I just met John McCargo, so I figured I'd tell you guys.

He seemed like a real nice guy, he shook my hand and everything. He seemed excited that somebody knew who he was. I asked him about Stroud, and he had a huge grin on his face. He definitely seems impressed with what he's seen from Stroud so far. He seems truly excited for this season and just to be a bill in general. Just figured I'd pass this on.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, but he was wearing NC St. Crocs, too. Ironic considering you guys were all sayin they arent manly and yet the Bills' starting DT wears them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Stroud is going to like lining up next to this instead of

Hey guys, 1st post. I've been reading on here for a while but never really had anything to say. But, I just met John McCargo, so I figured I'd tell you guys.

He seemed like a real nice guy, he shook my hand and everything. He seemed excited that somebody knew who he was. I asked him about Stroud, and he had a huge grin on his face. He definitely seems impressed with what he's seen from Stroud so far. He seems truly excited for this season and just to be a bill in general. Just figured I'd pass this on.

Did you take him for a spin in your Vette?

Haha no. We went our seperate ways. I took off in my mom's minivan with my sister, and he took off solo in his Escalade.

Hopefully he left before you did! :lol:

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, but he was wearing NC St. Crocs, too. Ironic considering you guys were all sayin they arent manly and yet the Bills' starting DT wears them.

when you turned your back to him and started walking away, did your ass start getting warm?

That is NEVER a reason not to post on TBD...

:devil:

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

Then who the hell else are you talkin' to?

You talkin' to me?

Well I'm the only one here. Who the !@#$ do you think you're talking to?

Thanks cantstopbeastmode......I really enjoy this kind of post.

BTW.....and in honour of LSI.....

Welcome :rolleyes: