Henry "willing to visit whoever is interested."

In an ESPN article he said he would ove to play for anyone who is interested. He sayed he would love to play in New Orleans or Dallas. Henry believes he can be a productive player for someone next season. The 6-foot-4 receiver has shown good ability as a third target in Cincinnati. During last year's eight-game suspension, the Bengals were 2-6 without Henry and 5-3 with him in the lineup. In three seasons, he recorded 88 career receptions for 1,370 yards and 17 touchdowns.

Of course he is willing play for anyone!!! No one wants him!

Of course he is willing play for anyone!!! No one wants him!

He did - in a roundabout way - perform a public service.

The young gal that accused him of raping her got charged and convicted of false charges. While she was in the clink, the Cincy police dug a little deeper and got evidence that she murdered one of her johns. She got convicted and sent up for life. :lol:

He did - in a roundabout way - perform a public service.

The young gal that accused him of raping her got charged and convicted of false charges. While she was in the clink, the Cincy police dug a little deeper and got evidence that she murdered one of her johns. She got convicted and sent up for life. :lol:

Wow! Did not know that.

as a mountaineer i feel it important to say how much of a tool and ass chris henry is. while i was attendeding wvu, chris henry spent time there as well. and i say spent time because there was only one player in more trouble with the local yokels more often and that was pacman....nice huh? (enjoy that michigan fans) between the bar fights bong hits and flipping off the fans, its hard to imagine how he had time to go to class. hmmmmm. im gonna go off on a limb and say he didnt. i dont want him and you shouldnt either. the raiders or cowboys can have him. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
In an ESPN article he said he would ove to play for anyone who is interested. He sayed he would love to play in New Orleans or Dallas. Henry believes he can be a productive player for someone next season. The 6-foot-4 receiver has shown good ability as a third target in Cincinnati. During last year's eight-game suspension, the Bengals were 2-6 without Henry and 5-3 with him in the lineup. In three seasons, he recorded 88 career receptions for 1,370 yards and 17 touchdowns.

No doubt, the guy can play and now that our standards aren't so rigid, why not take a shot on the guy? Give him a one year contract loaded with conduct clauses to protect ourselves so we can put a winning team on the field this year.

A month ago I would have shuddered at the idea of Chris Henry playing in Buffalo but given the incidents lately regarding Hardy and Lynch he might just fit right in.

Henry can steal the car, Lynch will be the driver and Hardy will be the gun man.