Lynch changes his hair!!!!!!!!

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:38 AM ET | Link

MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red.

"I had the blond tips for a minute, but it was time for something new," said Lynch.

"I was going to go with green because that's my favorite color, but I kept it Bills and went with the red."

I'll see what I can do to get a photo of Marshawn with his new look for the fans.

---

MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red.

"I had the blond tips for a minute, but it was time for something new," said Lynch.

"I was going to go with green because that's my favorite color, but I kept it Bills and went with the red."

I'll see what I can do to get a photo of Marshawn with his new look for the fans.

---

"Kept it Bills" He's a Bill thru and thru. Like that guy!

---

Is he is trying to improve on the hairstyle of the "Predator" character in that old Arnold movie?

When I saw this thread I was nervous that Marshawn cut off his dreads. Football players only cut off their dreads/cornrows when they get in legal trouble (pacman, chris henry, vick, tank johnson). The fact that marshawn is not only keeping the dreads, but also styling them means that he's staying out of trouble, I like it.

When I saw this thread I was nervous that Marshawn cut off his dreads. Football players only cut off their dreads/cornrows when they get in legal trouble (pacman, chris henry, vick, tank johnson). The fact that marshawn is not only keeping the dreads, but also styling them means that he's staying out of trouble, I like it.

this logic is flawless :wallbash:

:w00t:

haha tohught the same exact thing

look what happened to Scott Spezio for the St. Louis cardinals... he dyed his beard red and they won the world series..

then he got arrested... :blink:

Man we win the super bowl i dont care who gets arrested.

I too like Marshawn's team spirit, but 10 exclamation points on the post title makes me wonder if this is a Bills board or a cosmetology board. SSSSSeriousssly! <with whistling s's>

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :blink:

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 04:28 PM ET | Link

UPDATE ON MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: As I reported earlier, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red. I finally caught up to Marshawn this afternoon: PHOTO

UPDATE ON MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: As I reported earlier, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red. I finally caught up to Marshawn this afternoon: PHOTO

dirtyrottenmotherfloggingsob

Nice touch