Lynch changes his hair!!!!!!!!

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 04:28 PM ET | Link

UPDATE ON MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: As I reported earlier, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red. I finally caught up to Marshawn this afternoon: PHOTO

Damn...that mutherfugger is cute!!! :rolleyes:

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 04:28 PM ET | Link

UPDATE ON MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: As I reported earlier, Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red. I finally caught up to Marshawn this afternoon: PHOTO

That was not cool dude. Not cool at all.

Marshawn's cousin WR Steve Johnson has been wearing red-tipped Dreads since last year.... Now Johnson is on the Bills and Marshawn gets his tips dyed.... Things that make you go Hmmmm..... :thumbsup:

:blink: This the first I am hearing of this. I know Marshawn is related to QB Josh Johnson

I love slow news days.

I'll be down at the Applebees this years bye week and then off to Dave & Busters to play skee ball with my new buddy Marshawn.

B.

• 4 weeks later...
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:38 AM ET | Link

MARSHAWN'S RED TIPS: Bills RB Marshawn Lynch recently got the tips of his dreadlocks dyed red.

"I had the blond tips for a minute, but it was time for something new," said Lynch.

"I was going to go with green because that's my favorite color, but I kept it Bills and went with the red."

I'll see what I can do to get a photo of Marshawn with his new look for the fans.

---

It might serve him best to change it again, this way he might be harder to identify in a line-up.