Yanks fan allegedly runs over, kills Red Sox fan

PastaJoe

NASHUA, N.H. - A 43-year-old Nashua, N.H. woman faces murder charges after a man she's accused of running down during the weekend died. Witnesses say the incident was sparked by an argument between Red Sox and Yankees fans at a Nashua bar early Friday morning.

Ivonne Hernandez is accused of killing 29-year-old Matthew Beaudoin, and injuring his friend, 21-year-old Maria Hughes, by running them down with her car. She's also charged with drunken driving.

Police say the incident followed an argument. They haven't released details, but witness are saying an argument broke out in Slade's Food & Spirits after Hernandez said she was a Yankees fan. They said Beaudoin was among a group of people who began chanting at Hernandez.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24468147/

NASHUA, N.H. - A 43-year-old Nashua, N.H. woman faces murder charges after a man she's accused of running down during the weekend died. Witnesses say the incident was sparked by an argument between Red Sox and Yankees fans at a Nashua bar early Friday morning.

Ivonne Hernandez of Temecula, CA is accused of killing 29-year-old Matthew Beaudoin, and injuring his friend, 21-year-old Maria Hughes, by running them down with her car. She's also charged with drunken driving.

Police say the incident followed an argument. They haven't released details, but witness are saying an argument broke out in Slade's Food & Spirits after Hernandez said she was a Yankees fan. They said Beaudoin was among a group of people who began chanting at Hernandez.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24468147/

I think we found John's stalker! ;)

I'm not at all defending this idiot for what she did.

But, fans up here are all a$$holes.

I went to a Billy Joel concert. Spent good money for decent seats for me and my wife. Billy Joel starts singing a classic song (NY State of Mind) and the idiot red sox fans decide to start chanting Yankees Suck.

God I need to get out of this place.........

Pray for me.....

I went to a Billy Joel concert. Spent good money for decent seats for me and my wife. Billy Joel starts singing a classic song (NY State of Mind) and the idiot red sox fans decide to start chanting Yankees Suck.

God I need to get out of this place.........

Pray for me.....

During a 311 concert a few years ago at Tweeter Center, there was a 15-20 second break between songs, and a Yankees Suck chant started. And not just a few people, but the entire f'n crowd. At a ballgame, understandable, but at a concert where NY was never even mentioned? Pathological....

I can't even imagine what kind of taunting it would take for someone to say "that's it, I'm running you down". Everyone involved is an idiot, but this woman is the biggest of them all.

i don't really find this as funny as some of you... probably because i have seen too much of those dramas in european soccer. I wish this is not the first sign of bigger things to come for US Sports....

Trust me, it won't happen here... Only happens amongst the stupid sports... Yanks-Red Sox included!

:P:)

i don't really find this as funny as some of you... probably because i have seen too much of those dramas in european soccer. I wish this is not the first sign of bigger things to come for US Sports....

The response was funny. The incident certainly isn't. But it does show that there are consequences to being an **** fan to someone else and people should learn that.

I don't think we'll ever see the level of European/South American Kickball fan...

During a 311 concert a few years ago at Tweeter Center, there was a 15-20 second break between songs, and a Yankees Suck chant started. And not just a few people, but the entire f'n crowd. At a ballgame, understandable, but at a concert where NY was never even mentioned? Pathological....

But...but....the Yankees do suck! :P

They do it every chance they get. I have even heard it at Bills games. The Yankees are always on their minds. I have never heard a Red Sox suck chant anywhere because Yankee fans have better things to do.

Too bad LSI isn't here to rail against and generalize this as "all yankee fan" behavior.

Waaaaaaaaaiiiit a minute...

Red Sox fan hit by car... LSI not around.... nah.

:P (In honor of the "let's just say I left" LSI)