Did Rookie Camp start today?

Meet & greet today, fieldhouse drills tomorrow.

I just hope Hardy stays away from that spot of turf where Kevin Everett tore up his knee on the first day of his post-draft minicamp... :D

I CAN'T believe you just said that. You better do some serious karma drills.

GO BILLS!!!

Rookie Mini-Camp Schedule:

Friday, May 2: 10-00 - 11:30 am / 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Saturday, May 3: 10:15 - 11:45 am / 2:15 pm - 3:45 pm

Sunday, May 4: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm

Meet & greet today, fieldhouse drills tomorrow.

I just hope Hardy stays away from that spot of turf where Kevin Everett tore up his knee on the first day of his post-draft minicamp... :wallbash:

That's all we need... Josh Reed as a #2 again? Sheesh!

I just hope Hardy stays away from that spot of turf where Kevin Everett tore up his knee on the first day of his post-draft minicamp... :wallbash:

.... adds Lurker to the list of candidates for Nostradammit.....

will there be some videos released of some of the drills?

Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:54 PM ET | Link

ROOKIE MINICAMP COVERAGE: Just wanted to let you know we'll have full coverage of this weekend's minicamp on Buffalobills.com. We'll have video highlights of practice so you can see the newest Bills in action on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We'll have a full Roundup including comments from the players and the coaches. I'll also weigh in with my observations of practice so you're covered on everything that happens this weekend. And we'll also have an exclusive one-on-one interview. So stay close to Buffalobills.com for all the developments from rookie minicamp starting Friday morning. ---

:wallbash: